Hot fix for Map Stash Tab

So this did the opposite and instead has broken things for me.
After accessing stash game immediately freeze like when shaper freeze to enhance the boss etc.
This occur after latest patch applied.(steam)
"
stabkat wrote:
So this did the opposite and instead has broken things for me.

Same here :(

edit: well seems all is well now.
Last edited by dmouze on Dec 12, 2017, 9:58:06 PM
All good here... before and after. No lost maps.
If you are continuing to have issues, please do try close and restart your client again. If it still happens, try going to a new town and seeing if it still happens. After trying that, if you still have the problems, please PM me, and we'll try work out what is happening.

My tab was working perfectly fine before the hotfix but now when i click it, it freezes my game and i have to alt+F4. It could potentially be a pre hotfix hideout instance as this isnt reproducable anywhere but in my hideout.

Trying to start a map freezes the game too. I wonder if theres a way to get a new hideout instance?
Last edited by Tailcracker on Dec 12, 2017, 9:44:00 PM
Hello, my game was completely fine before the patch, downloaded patch, and crash everytime i try to get to my map stash tab now, without fail
Was fine before, when i restarted game and downloaded patch its now broken. if i open stash it freezes and all tabs do not load and i cant move/do anything.

Edit: making a new hideout fixed the issue for me. bit annoying but it worked.
Last edited by kazeshi on Dec 12, 2017, 9:49:19 PM
After the hotfix everything becomes frozen, and the network latency indicator shows the same value as a flatline.
"
Tailcracker wrote:
My tab was working perfectly fine before the hotfix but now when i click it, it freezes my game and i have to alt+F4. It could potentially be a pre hotfix hideout instance as this isnt reproducable anywhere but in my hideout.

Trying to start a map freezes the game too. I wonder if theres a way to get a new hideout instance?

This is correct I created a new hideout and no longer crashing in hideout this may be an issue for those who take time to decorate hideouts though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info