Hot fix for Map Stash Tab

We have deployed a hotfix for crashes that were occurring with the Map Stash Tab.

These crashes weren't happening for many people, but if you had them in a league you would not be able to open your Stash, or interact with anything that might interact with the Stash (such as NPCs who could sell items).

When this fix is deployed you may still crash, but when you restart your client and update you should no longer have the problem.

Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 7:22:21 PM
nice and fast fix thx
Last edited by wexe on Dec 12, 2017, 9:05:16 PM
ty

ty for finding a way to do this as a hotfix. also, looking forward to the addition of "search" function for the tab. And visual enhancements.
Last edited by Illsonmedia on Dec 12, 2017, 9:06:04 PM
and about guild stash tab ? 3 days and my guild dont get it yet
Got the fix through steam, now I don't crash but every map I had in the tab is gone, I cannot put new maps into the tab, and there are like 15 copies of the tab that are blank and undeletable.
Was fine before the Patch for me. Now it crashes every time i select the tab :(
(Steam)

Edit: seems to work now
Last edited by theMope on Dec 12, 2017, 9:33:58 PM
Nice quick patch! Thanks a bunch GGG! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Raekkon wrote:
Got the fix through steam, now I don't crash but every map I had in the tab is gone, I cannot put new maps into the tab, and there are like 15 copies of the tab that are blank and undeletable.

Same here.
ohh mannn
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Mine is still broken. I seem to have multiple map stash tabs now and they are all empty (the brownish red colored tabs in the picture are all broken map tabs). Trying to deposit a map gives me a PID error and the game crashes.

https://imgur.com/a/0HjCk
Last edited by Ryuuzaki_L on Dec 12, 2017, 9:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info