Best gaming mouse around $50

[removed by support]
Last edited by Sam on Jan 17, 2018, 9:35:27 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 6:58:37 PM
Mice are really personal. I've had cheap mice that I loved, and expensive ones that made my hand cramp up. You have to try them out. I'm using a Logitech G502. It's ok. I like the removable base plate on it. Makes cleaning a breeze.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 12, 2017, 9:16:06 PM
im using a X7 spider for like 7years now. pretty cool. it cost me like 26euros at the time.
it has 5/6 diferent speeds nad a few extra butons
Last edited by spoc002 on Dec 12, 2017, 9:30:03 PM
I've use a razor death adder for the longest time. It's by far the most comfortable mouse I've used but as previously mentioned, unless you need it to have 24 macro buttons its just a comfort and personal taste thing.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I’ve also got the g502 proteus , prior had the wireless g602 but the left button would trigger sporadically. You could also try the dollar store mouse selection...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Best thing is to find a mouse that you like and is comfortable for your hand. Depending on how much you spend a good mousepad is well worth it too. Comfort is key.

I personally use a Logitech G403, but its pretty basic. Was around $60AUD, depending where you live its probably cheaper.

Logitech generally have a wide range of mouse, both in functionality and price.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Dec 12, 2017, 9:48:22 PM
I had really expensive models, and some cheap ones...

I've bought myself four A4Tech X7 as they are just perfect for my needs.
Replaced first one just few weeks ago after 2 years of really heavy use.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Razer death adder works for a lot of people. I am a retailer and I have access to any mouse but I always the death adder.
Best one I’ve used
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Mice are really personal. I've had cheap mice that I loved, and expensive ones that made my hand cramp up. You have to try them out. I'm using a Logitech G502. It's ok. I like the removable base plate on it. Makes cleaning a breeze.

is that he one with the "sniper" thumb button ? you know that lowers the dps temp so you can aiim a little better ?
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info