MAP TAB BOUGHT

Just bought it. Pretty thin on points now; hope by the time I get back from upcoming trip xsolla is no-mula.
Last edited by ladish on Dec 12, 2017, 7:21:09 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*sigh* yes.

Why are you sighing, I'd wager a chaos orb you have enough GGG points to buy several hundred of these tabs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Is there a place for shaped maps?
Also, why can't I just CTL-Click on a map and have it go to the appropriate tab? It's a total pain to have to select the correct map sub tab and drag the map over. I have hundreds of maps.
"
DID YOU BUY A MAP TAB?

:D

How the fuck can i?

This stupid xzolla on whatever the hell its called wont take my money.. AGAIN!! Just like during the weekend sale... They need to get rid of that shit i never had this issue till they switched to this shit..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Cacia wrote:
Also, why can't I just CTL-Click on a map and have it go to the appropriate tab? It's a total pain to have to select the correct map sub tab and drag the map over. I have hundreds of maps.

Worked fine for me. Dunno what you did wrong.
Soon oh-short-armed-one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Sarno wrote:
Nope, not yet - out of points. Waiting to see what Abyss packs are like. Going to limit how much I'll spend on supporter packs for a bit 'cause I'll be buying something else from GGG. :)

Good call Sarno.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Short of 55 points to buy yet, still going to wait for the Abyss support pack, it's either Vagabond, Seeker or the Abyss support pack for the points.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Dec 12, 2017, 8:37:40 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*sigh* yes.

Why are you sighing, I'd wager a chaos orb you have enough GGG points to buy several hundred of these tabs.

I had 1 GGGold before today. Now I have to buy something for 100 GGGold to get back to that. Life's hard. :(

Good thing you only wagered a chaos orb. Keep it btw. I have FOUR.

I see another option...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036655
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info