MAP TAB BOUGHT

I like the legacy map support. I just wish it didn't require it's own separate map tab. But still love the new map tab. Has been purchased on mobile.
Gonna have to get one. I'm cycling through my AoW maps so just one is fine. Haven't supported in quite a bit, but necessities are necessities.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Meh. I'd rather have the option to store up to 500 of 20 map layouts than 72 of 150.

Does anyone actually keep maps below tier 11 after the first few weeks anyways?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 12, 2017, 6:31:24 PM
Map stash tab already ate my maps. Put in 2 war of atlas maps while it was on war of atlas but they don't show up and now can't access them. They were low tier maps so not a big loss but maybe people should wait before bugs worked out.
From my phone... on a bus.
Well, I haven't ever been able to pay for the stash tabs before (poor student, now I'm employed), and I even managed to get to level 90 without the convenience in Harbinger (I can't recommend). I guess it's time to update this stuff, tetris can only be so much fun. I'll see what the abyss pack has.

This new stabs are kind of an ethical grey area though, :S
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Dec 12, 2017, 6:52:01 PM
I wait for sale because retail is for suckers.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wait for sale because retail is for suckers.

Once that shit is on sale I'll probably not be playing the league anymore.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Still on the fence. Kinda hoping for extra fragment space and maybe an upgrade button.
Bought it and loving it.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info