Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

God bless you, GGG!
Would be great to have the colors of the tiers match the numbers as well.
Too expensive for me. I'm not from a rich country. I don't think one tab should cost as much as a whole DLC for other games honestly. GGG has other means for income as well - other tabs, points and so on. If that map tab was their only source of revenue for GGG I could understand the price but it is not. 80-90 points would be ok though expensive but still reasonable.
Nice tab! Probably gonna wait for a discount though...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Thanks for this!
Yes, it's overpriced, but you just have to buy it.

GGG please let us CTRL+F maps from all tiers together!! Now I have to double check which tier was the map I wanted to run and wht's the image of the map.
/facepalm to all of you guys. Paying 15 bucks for something that should be in a basic variation in the game for free. I dont get it. For 15 bucks you can get whole games on a sale. wtf
Instead of boycott this to let them rethink the price, nearly 95% of you buying it...
Very good, but what about Map Fragments (Atziri, Guardian, Council) ?
"
Cyborg9 wrote:
/facepalm to all of you guys. Paying 15 bucks for something that should be in a basic variation in the game for free. I dont get it. For 15 bucks you can get whole games on a sale. wtf
Instead of boycott this to let them rethink the price, nearly 95% of you buying it...

In case you didn't notice, the game is 100% free, if you don't want to buy, that's fine. But buying microtransactions is a way to support the game and to make sure there's always new content and evolutions. Personally, I'm very satisfied with this league and the latest game changes. You can also wait for a discount, they appear periodically for premium tabs of all kind. I'm sure to buy this tab anytime soon, maybe not right now, but it's definitely in my wishlist :)
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Dec 13, 2017, 6:24:04 AM
Wow!!
Im going buy mine Map Stash right now!

!!!!
Last edited by rafaelbvc on Dec 13, 2017, 6:23:47 AM
"
Jag8 wrote:
"
funkiwi wrote:
game crashes every time I try to open map stash or map device.
all happend after buyed the new stash tab ... really disappointing

Same

Fixed today with last patch !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info