Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

They should call it New Map Crash Tab.
"
slybel wrote:

Yep.
Thank you very much, much apreciated, much nice , much strong, much useful, much good, much nice, much cool, much QOL , much too much , much..room.. :)
This was a good idea but a failed design.

I have to buy A separate map tab For each of the leagues of maps I now own?
Original - 150 points
Awakening - 150 points
Atlas of the worlds - 150 points
War for the Atlas - 150 points

$60 worth of points right now. That is crappy.

And then for every time you make a change we have to buy another Map Tab?

Are you kidding me?

So Right now to store all of my maps you want me to purchase 4 of those?

And after the next expansion to store maps we have to buy another? And another after that?

I have been playing since BETA, and have maps from every league and expansion you have ever had.

This seems either like a poor design, or a money grab for you if this is what you planned on doing?

Why would it have been so difficult to have one Map Tab that I can use for all of the maps from each expansion?

I may not ever buy another of these if this is intended.

This is the biggest failure of a purchase I have ever made.

I will be warning others to not buy Map Tabs because of this.

Can I get a refund?

IMPOSIBURU OVER 9.000 :D
As awesome as that is, I have only made it past a10 Kitave like two or three times since that expansion came out. Hc is brutal. I rarely see maps anymore.
I feel like this is a rip off, in the video you say you can store old maps if you have them, that you can but cannot store old and new maps. This is something you should have said in the video. Knowing this i would not have bought this. I play STD and leagues and i know no one cares about STD players but this only effects them and it cost money. I feel like this is a cash grab.
"
slybel wrote:

We need to push this to the top. Don't buy the tab unless you want to stop playing due to the crash bug. ie, cant talk to a vendor without it crashing.
Very nice, except for the Roman numerals which I hate. There's no good reason to use them.
This is overpriced indeed..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info