Start selling your game and update min spec requirements.

"
Boem wrote:

By advertising free2play your inviting a big portion of people with low income and low-end specs.

So? Doesn't mean they can get through the door.

Free entry into the club...requires dress shoes, no hoodies, street clothes, saggy pants, etc etc.. Free entry into the game...requires a computer that can run it.

You gonna complain that Unreal Tournament 3 doesn't run on your Amiga?

"
k1rage wrote:
Lets just all agree that the game could use further optimization

They added dynamic resolution for that express purpose...if his old CPU or lag is choking his graphics to dirt then there's nothing GGG can do to remedy his unique issue. They've already been to the moon and back.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Dec 13, 2017, 7:57:32 PM
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
tl;dr no clue what OP is talking about but gonna flame him a bit and off-topic for no added value anyway.

You very aptly named yourself Baka, i can appreciate that much of self-awareness.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I can't even begin to imagine how "fun" this new release is for people with a low-end computer spec.

1) remove the free2play tag from PoE, it's awfull considering the base-line computer you need to run this stuff.
2) update your min spec to a reasonable state

Just entered my first "elder" map, instant fps dump the moment i encounter the tentacles and i reckon my pc is "bad" but not awful.

I ran everything up till now at an acceptable performance state, but if you keep adding stuff that's this graphically intense on such a poor foundation i think the free2play tag is hypocritical at best to your consumers.

Your basically demanding players to out-spec the downsides of your poor foundation and then waving a
"but hiy it's free2play y'all" flag at everybody.

At the same time, you refuse to give the community functions to improve performance on their end.

All in all, the expansion is great and fun so far though balance wise you fucked up like no tomorrow. But those are issue's that can be resolved sort of.
The poor performance state of your game coupled with the constant "adding on top" attitude while not providing tools for lower-end specs to optimize their own performance is just bad all-round.

Peace,

-Boem-

amen
In this case, the minimum is the minimum required to enter gameplay and not the minimum to play competently. There is no recommended spec.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info