I mean you aren't bad as bats sure STOP SPEWING SHIT AT ME YOU DOUCHEBAGS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2017, 3:24:24 PM
no, stop you'll get them nerfed too
Second-class poe gamer
Imagine playing a single target melee skill.
I've officially and fundamentally begun to enjoy these threads. It started out with sexcalibure, but this is gold.

On topic: I'm annoyed that they're so far away and my auto targeting skills don't hit them, so I'm continuously being annoyed unless I clean them up in melee range (for which I obviously don't have time during an abyss.
Their existence doesn't bother me, just their stupidly long range, so my AW totems won't get them just by being placed close to the fissure.

Then again, so far Abyss encounters have a few annoyances but are overall a lot of fun, whereas last league I found Harbinger encounters just plain annoying. So we're still stepping WAYYY up.
Last edited by sainthazard on Dec 12, 2017, 1:41:06 PM
"
STOP SPEWING SHIT AT ME YOU DOUCHEBAGS

It's almost like the Pit worms are little Pit attention seeker worms that exist to spew irritating fecal matter all over our screens, making their monotonous and tiresome Pit attention seeker worm noise, droning on ENDLESSLY about every little Pit worm problem that bothers them; like little children who didn't get enough attention from Pit worm daddy...
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
whoops double post
Last edited by sainthazard on Dec 12, 2017, 1:40:55 PM
I actually disagree with the nerf to the way souls are generated for the abyssal yellows. I think it was a way to force you to think about the fight and plan a way to get through it. That said, I agree with the gripes in this thread about the range specifically. They should spawn closer to the rift for sure
What are you talking about? Having worms incessantly pecking at you when you are just trying to check your loot is a great mechanic.
I don't know if people just don't realize it, but when you kill the thing spitting out the worms, all the worms from that specific source die too. I really don't think the worms were the problem so much as people not taking the time to understand the fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info