New Microtransactions - Exclusive Abyss Hat, Executioner Armour Set and more!

all of this is nice, but where is the chaos recipe tab ?
IGN: VLADIZMAS
"
Sarno wrote:
New MTX look cool.

Any ETA on the Abyss packs? Communication regarding them has been uncharacteristicly poor.

THIS ^

I want that Abyss pack to be good lookin' (not like harbinger...) and I want it noooow! :)
"
histachii wrote:

Actually would be nice if this one exist.
Like Essence tab, but instead of that - like your gear tab. You press "convert" button and you get your chaos orb .. ^^
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Bone wings are disappointing. I’m guessing nice bone wings are reserved for a future supporter pack...knowing GGG designers are pretty amazing 😉
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
LG0012 wrote:
"
histachii wrote:

Actually would be nice if this one exist.
Like Essence tab, but instead of that - like your gear tab. You press "convert" button and you get your chaos orb .. ^^

Would be really amazing :D
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
map stash tab!
Nothing to spend my points on, sorry.....

Waiting for the map stash tab and new supporter packs!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
the templar model really needs to be re-worked. i mean, his upper arms are thinner than his elbow. look at the muscles around there. cool hats though
"
edys007 wrote:
How can we support if we can't play? check your trouble shooting forums hundreds of people getting crashes all the same problem and no one person responded to us

Literally it's the exact same pattern for the first week or two of every patch... what's the difference here? Why are people still surprised?

Here's your GGG Timeline:

Day 1: Release
Day 1: "Constant Crashing" Forum threads dominate the forum board. All of which are repetitive, but only the first 1% of which have been replied to.
Day 2: More Forum Mayhem
Day 3: Event-based Hotfix ("abyss monsters spawning too soon")
Day 4: Balancing and some crash fixes
Day 5: see day 4
Day 6: see day 5
Day 7: Crash fixes
Etc.
With each day having less and less people crashing as each type of crash source (there's always more than one) are addressed.
This hasn't changed since I started playing in 2013... and I'd bet money it was like that way before.
yes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info