New Microtransactions - Exclusive Abyss Hat, Executioner Armour Set and more!

while i don't mind supporting GGG for their great work i'm rather shocked to see the atlas map decoration at 190 points. i know it's a quality of life thing (much like stash tabs) but especially with the new update the atlas map is a core feature of the game! it should be available from zana, either when unlocking zana or purchasable from her! i love the PoE business modell but this is just a ripoff imo....
Last edited by Skelden on Dec 12, 2017, 4:12:03 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
AtownStomp wrote:
Would like to get an ETA on the new supporter packs, though!

We're planning to release them by early next week but if they happen to be ready sooner we'll get them out right away.

Selling my old steam stuff to buy a new pack
still waiting for new supporter packs! :D
Love the Ebony EK :) Not a huge fan of the rest though
Last edited by Elzheiz on Dec 12, 2017, 4:45:24 AM
Yes, yes. But where is the map stash tab?
What should I do with 2 blue harbinger eyes droped from boxes?
Where is our map stash tab?
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
I would very much like to see *other* skills in black...

Like scorching ray, perhaps. Or molten strike.

Or a white arc

Heck... just sell us dyes to use on skills and have done.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Gael DS3 vibe.

Some new maps look cool, D3 Expansion Vibe (dark a5 like Haunted Mansion).

Necro skills all the way, Grim of Down and D3, well...

Abyss - rifts?

As long it's good copy&paste I'm okay. Speaking of which, where is blue Scorching mtx for kamehame? And charged huge ball everyone gather in Neversink's thread...
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 12, 2017, 6:26:56 AM
"
edys007 wrote:
How can we support if we can't play? check your trouble shooting forums hundreds of people getting crashes all the same problem and no one person responded to us

I agree that players need more help for their problems, we had enough satanic MTXs. GGG better look at us or you are going down!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info