*Potential new* bug that can affect elder/shaper map progression.

For me there def. was a roll-back of ~1 min.

I remember picking up maps, and other items, and after the crash, my inventory was empty. (except scrolls and few other currencies that I carry around all the time).

This happened on every single crash. I should've taken a video, but I didn't, and I don't want to waste a map right now either.
I can confirm 100% that i was getting rolled back aswell, the roll back was roughly ~1 minute before the instance then crashed and kicked me to the login screen.

This should be looked into asap as it can lead to very abusable scenarios
Last edited by Techniquee on Dec 12, 2017, 4:15:19 AM
Same issue with killing elder bosses and losing the instance here. I only have 18 maps influenced by the elder.
Same here! It's so annoying and I have to leave the game for a big while!

My Bug Report Post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043067

My Recent Atlas Before I Left:
Last edited by ZugSwang on Dec 12, 2017, 4:38:58 AM
Just wanted to hop in and confirm this bug.

- Started occurring after I had 32 maps under Elder influence
- Game crashes to main menu consistently every time I try to play adjacent Shaper influenced maps
- The crash results in losing all connected portals as well as in losing all collected loot starting about 1 minute prior to the crash.
- The crash is 100% replicable
- I'm playing standard league with a fairly old account

"
2017/12/14 14:45:01 1625073875 68c [INFO Client 680] Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Last edited by Locutus_MOD on Dec 14, 2017, 9:04:16 AM
Paste here my post:

Hello guys, I am a marauder and when I kill the lair boss T11 with build cyclone the game leave to login screen and when I enter again to the game my portals are closed. This has happened 2 times of 2 attempts.

I have losed 6 chaos on this 2 maps. Can revise that please? I can do the video if u want to see It.

With a friend in game crash too.

This is a video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ytFDoC6TTT8

I do more test, it`s not only with Lair map, I have this kind of insues in maps influenced by shaper:

same here
bump, took a few days for reddit to find out

"wink"
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Molochmanne
I made a similar thread where i linked the following screenshots to demonstrade my issue.

With 37 maps occupied with elder the bug is replicable whenever I do a map affected by shaper.
Spoiler

With elder removed from 4 maps, I'm able to complete maps affected by shaper again
Spoiler

Currently ranked #1 slacker in default ladder
IGN: Kristoffach/Krabbelarve
Seem to be crashing like this too, but I have only 28 maps under influence
https://i.imgur.com/8IgUlpZ.jpg current atlas

Crashed when doing palace for the shaper orb, came back and portals were gone. Also got like a minute rollback, noticed cause I had some of the items I picked up in the map but not all.

Maybe it doesn't like the calculations of all those changes that are going to happen when you hit the treshold

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info