*Potential new* bug that can affect elder/shaper map progression.

Setting, i have the elder influenced from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock in the atlas.

- When I "begin" to kill a shaper influenced map boss, the game will crash to the login screen and lose the map instance.
- I had reproduced in in 3 different maps so far..and it's getting super annoying. Can this be a result of hard limit on the amount of elder influence in the atlas? if so this sucks badly.

hard limit is 38 in my count
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 11, 2017, 8:32:07 PM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2017, 3:00:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Molochmane wrote:

- When I "begin" to kill a shaper influenced map boss, the game will crash to the login screen and lose the map instance.
- I had reproduced in in 3 different maps so far..and it's getting super annoying. Can this be a result of hard limit on the amount of elder influence in the atlas? if so this sucks badly.

Hey,

Is this occurring on your character that uses Mirage Archer support? If so, try again with that removed.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

Hey,

Is this occurring on your character that uses Mirage Archer support? If so, try again with that removed.

I'll give this another try, and remove the mirror archer support gem.
Alright..it's not the archer support gem sadly. I switched it to faster attacks. As soon i'm about to kill the shaper influenced map boss, i get kicked out instantly and lose map progression. Preeventing a shaper area to an elder.

I can provide a screenshot of my progression through PM so you guys can replicate it.
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 11, 2017, 8:07:45 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
Alright..it's not the archer support gem sadly. I switched it to faster attacks. As soon i'm about to kill the shaper influenced map boss, i get kicked out instantly and lose map progression. Preeventing a shaper area to an elder.

I can provide a screenshot of my progression through PM so you guys can replicate it.

Hey,

That would be great, thanks. We'll look into this one further then, must be something new.

Cheers
PM sent :)...I can't run maps for the meantime :(
I am having the same problem on Abyss Hc currently. Here is my Atlas picture https://imgur.com/a/Zj8DN

I tried it with torture chamber,academy and haunted mansion.
The map crashes as soon as i reach the map clear "threshold" when the shaper should lose the area and the elder would gain power over it

Last edited by Techniquee on Dec 11, 2017, 8:43:19 PM
"
Techniquee wrote:
I am having the same problem on Abyss Hc currently. Here is my Atlas picture https://imgur.com/a/Zj8DN

I tried it with torture chamber,academy and haunted mansion.
The map crashes as soon as i reach the map clear "threshold" when the shaper should lose the area and the elder would gain power over it

Hey man, thanks for sharing! I am happy i'm not the only one
I have the same issue as this one.
Essentially, whenever I get close to boss arena, instance crashes, and I lose a map.

ON TOP OF THAT, IT PERFORMS A ROLL BACK. I'm afraid this may even be used to force roll-back, and dupe items? (though I haven't tried)

My elder-affected map count is also 38.
"
akabull wrote:
I have the same issue as this one.
Essentially, whenever I get close to boss arena, instance crashes, and I lose a map.

ON TOP OF THAT, IT PERFORMS A ROLL BACK. I'm afraid this may even be used to force roll-back, and dupe items? (though I haven't tried)

My elder-affected map count is also 38.

I dont think there will be a roll back, I recall picking up chayula splinters in a map before the crash. My inventory didn't change.
Last edited by Molochmane on Dec 12, 2017, 1:19:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info