New Unique Items Discovered So Far

Hey, neato, new uniques being discovered by users.......except , unless you're still waiting on the Xbone release.

Will the Xbox users be able to discover any uniques? Or will they all be discovered before War for the Atlas gets released for my Xbone?
GG GGG, WTF WHY ARE THERE NO INSANELY OP ITEMS FOR MY BUILD, YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY HITLER

/s

Seriously great job, love the new content
Geart job for this expansion and league!
But, Abyss packs and new stash tab.. WHEN? I want to give you my money :D
Awesome bow for Tornado Shot
So far, so good!
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
WTF these suck massively...most have huge downsides...

just ignore them and get some of the new 10 link rare elder items without downsides.

uniques were rarely best in slot in poe.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 11, 2017, 1:15:58 AM
SO many new items, but nothing new for totems :(

i like u ggg but your refusal against totems is #($"=+*§!&

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
wheres my claw :(
Dungeons IIII
What does it mean when a unique has the little sun cross symbols on either side of it's Item Name?
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
What does it mean when a unique has the little sun cross symbols on either side of it's Item Name?

It means that they're Elder items =)
Dream with me !
Having lots of fun with new skills new enemy and when i finally hit maps i will have lots of fun with new maps :) The only problem i have are new monsters from abyss cracks. The problem is with their immortal status, if i dont hit them in right moment and many times its 1-2s of damage and 3-5s of immortality and i get hit hard when they come back. I started simply skipping this mobs its waste of time fighting them.

Overall having lots of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info