Beachhead in Standard

Anyone know if the Harbinger orbs work in Standard or maybe you have to be in Beachhead for them to work?

Beachhead appears to work fine except for the recent crash that occurred for everyone, I think.
So, I guess I must wait for at least 2 months for GGG to get the bugs worked out of their new beta Standard version.

It's too bad but I guess when you start out as a small company or a group of friends that certain key people are no longer competent at the new level of their job in the expanded company.

Adding content to Standard should be a snap as the testing occurred in the challenge league. If it doesn't work, which always (ALWAYS) is the case so far for me (4 years), maybe you need a proper software engineer and a crew to clean up the code and a spreadsheeter to write a spreadsheet to balance the game. Whatever you're doing doesn't work and it should. It's not just about making money, imo, as people gather huge amounts of resources that end up in Standard and Standard should work pretty cleanly after all this time and practice by your crew -- I think you owe or have an obligation to these long-term members who have supported you for such a long time.

Please keep Standard fixed and do not continue to make it a beta version every few months.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
Well, no responses. lol

The orbs and maps are expensive, imo. Does anyone know what the RNG is for orbing a red map and hoping for a beachhead in Std?

It's a shame that there is no beachhead mod and no Perandus mod for Zana.

Imo, Beachhead is the best map in the game and Perandus modded maps are in the top 5.

Why is Breach such a crappy mod: meaning that generally few fragments fall?

It would be nice if Favours the Brave, Zana mod, included Harbingers and Perandus at least, don't you think?
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
I would really like to know if you can create Beachhead maps in Standard with the Harbinger Orbs and what the ratio is as it was either 25% or 33% in the Harbinger Challenge League.

Correction: I think that I said that the Beachhead was my favourite map but it is second to The Hall of Grand Masters, which I have never completed but I have come close getting all the Heroes except one, the CI guy. lol
Still no reply. :(

Doesn't anyone out there like doing Beachhead maps?
Can they be made in Standard? Anyone know what the ratio is to make them?

The Wiki is still pretty broken.
"
aura0000 wrote:
Well, no responses. lol

The orbs and maps are expensive, imo. Does anyone know what the RNG is for orbing a red map and hoping for a beachhead in Std?
?

I dont play standard, but I do know that the Orbs work.
So you can still create Beachheads.

In Harbinger league the odds used to about 20% per Orb.
Means: You should always get a Beachhead, if you slam Harbingers on a T11 all the way up to T16 (statistically).
Just make sure chisel the T11 first. Beachheads are always corrupted and cant be chiseled.
Worst case would a 20% quality T16, in case your RNG sucks ;)

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info