I fell into the trap again this league....

I tried following builds but its just too stressful.

I just play for fun.

Right now I'm playing a pure necromancer with two totems and so far I'm doing great.

I've never made a character that could get past level 3 maps and I'm ok with that.

I also have a ranger that's really fast and uses poison and although it won't be good at high levels its a blast to play for now.

When I get bored or content becomes too tough I'll just make a new one.

You are supposed to play games to relax and have fun, not add even more problems to your life by trying to be the best.
"
Spookycolt wrote:
I tried following builds but its just too stressful.

I just play for fun.

Right now I'm playing a pure necromancer with two totems and so far I'm doing great.

I've never made a character that could get past level 3 maps and I'm ok with that.

I also have a ranger that's really fast and uses poison and although it won't be good at high levels its a blast to play for now.

When I get bored or content becomes too tough I'll just make a new one.

You are supposed to play games to relax and have fun, not add even more problems to your life by trying to be the best.

/bow
SSF since ~OB
Most builds don't even start wo function properly until you get to use target uniques or get to a certain skill gem level. Heck I have had builds that perform like crap until 85+. giving up at 20 probably means you should have picked a starter build and transitioned into the experimental stuff after getting to maps ;)
"
Spookycolt wrote:

Though adding even more problems sometimes IS the fun... at least for me.
I create some pretty crazy builds every now and then, things that most normal and sane players wouldn't even want to be in the same instance as them.
Sometimes the builds work out, sometimes they don't. Still, I have the most fun with the ones that are the hardest to pull off. It's just so much more rewarding when it eventually DOES work.

PS: Detonate dead and Cremation are really strong at the moment. You should give em a try.

Edit: Inpulsa's broken heart looks amazing for lightning builds, if I were you, OP, I'd at least level up a bit so that I can use some specific uniques.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Dec 11, 2017, 10:47:54 PM
Lighting tendril CwC Arc is a thing or not? I was thinking of making a build doing that. Too much fun on my cycloner though.
lvl 58 witch crit arc. Found out assassin can do it way better.

Time to reroll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info