DW or 2handere for sunder?

Which one has better dps at end game ( assumibng both have the best weapons)?
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2017, 3:38:49 PM
anyone?
Before Abyss I'd have said 2H > DW because Sunder uses main hand. But with all the flat dmg on abyss jewels it might be worth to give DW a chance if you're going to use a lot of them.
I play HC so was thinking on using brass dome with juggernaut, so the block from DW is kinda usless for me. Thats why i want to know which one does more dmg
I play HC so was thinking on using brass dome with juggernaut, so the block from DW is kinda usless for me. Thats why i want to know which one does more dmg
Dude, it really depends on what weapons you have, and how many abyssal eyeballs. The higher tier you go, the more eyeballs you need to challenge 2H dps with a DW setup (with Sunder ofc). It's really not meant as a DW skill, though this perception might be hidden by the fact that one of the fastest leveling setups is sunder with DW Screaming Eagles into Gryphons.

But that's because those axes have huge movement speed and you can wear them in pairs, not because they help all that much with Sunder DPS (whence, leveling setup).

Besides, with a 2H you'll have an easier time using Kaom's Heart, at least until you nail that perfect Shaper or Elder item.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Dec 11, 2017, 12:24:21 AM
If u have the best 2 hander and the best 2 DW weapons which is better dps?
I plan on playing jugernaut with brass dome so the block is kinda worthless
I would think 2hander is better dps but all of the top sunder players on ladder use dw so i am kinda confused
"
Camaron wrote:
If u have the best 2 hander and the best 2 DW weapons which is better dps?

Which "best" 2H and DW items? Also, are we assuming perfect rolled everything else, including jewels and item stats, or can they vary?

"
Camaron wrote:

I plan on playing jugernaut with brass dome so the block is kinda worthless
I would think 2hander is better dps but all of the top sunder players on ladder use dw so i am kinda confused

It'd really suck if it turns out that brass dome was the best DPS option, then, wouldn't it? Anyway, the real answer is: it totally depends on everything else, including how good the rolls on your items are. Which, I assure you, it is highly unlikely you will get even close to perfect unless you play on standard. (Where, also, legacy items complicate the question further.)

On the other hand, if you really insist there must be a single answer: dual wield is always better. it's just better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info