Sound bugs: Not hearing loot filter and other things

Same here...

Playing tornado shot with herald of ice and big mob groups the sound completly disappear when all mobs shatter...
even when i summon a ice golem the sound effect is like cut off... same for item drop sounds like rings amulets etc
same for loot filter drops sounds sometimes...

i have tried everything...new driver...windows settings...poe settings (audio/video)
i had my video settings at highest like every time... never had problems...

but i saw that if the sound bugs happens my fps go down to 30...
i set everything on low graphics and it seems to be better (its not away) now while the game nearly looks the same...

thats not a solution because the game went fine on 3.0

hopefully they fix this asap... its just anoying and doesnt rly make fun to play a game while u know u could miss loot because the game is not working correctly
I've been having similar issues with both my characters (eq slayer / srs necro). The sounds of abilities (and even monster sounds) are randomly quiet or muted. I'm not sure if it's been affecting my loot filter or not.
I cant believe this isnt in the known issues bug tracker, but Vagan having abandon mission in the wrong spot is.
ign: klavesnica
I fixed the loot sound issue by turning all the sound off in the game, and only keeping master/loot filter sound on. It's a crappy way to play, and will likely kill my toon. I don't want to miss that Kaom's Heart in the corner though.

not only lootfilter but also music and sfx. it seems like sometimes one sound overwrites another making one completely blend out.

dx9ex
"
drzpicu wrote:
I cant believe this isnt in the known issues bug tracker, but Vagan having abandon mission in the wrong spot is.

So much this.
+1 having the same issue.
Same on skelemage build.
+1 same here, necromancer with spectres
YES!
I am definitely having problems with the lootfilter as well this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info