Sound bugs: Not hearing loot filter and other things

Since we are talking about filters, I have tried others and it's all the same.

Since my skill sounds are being dropped, I think that it's filter independent (general sound problem).
I am also having the same issue, I am glad I'm not alone!
Another thing that indicates that it isn't a filter-related issue is the silver coin - it has its own drop sound which is independent from filter settings, and this particular sound is among those that are missing from time to time.
Can confirm, every now and then the lootfilter sounds don't play. Had this happen multiple times randomly.
3 other friends having the same issue.
I am having the same issue as well playing specters.

My friend who isn't playing specters wasn't having any noticeable issues with audio until he joined a zone with all my specters firing off.
Bumping for visibility. It's a very game-breaking issue since it's not fun finding a valuable item randomly lying around near the entrance/exit portal of the map when you circle all the way to it, realizing that you would've missed it altogether if you didn't come back to that place.

And SGs are a sort of build that constantly fights and kills stuff off-screen, so you have a VERY high chance of losing valuable drops because of the sounds being bugged.
Same here. It happens more often when I fight pretty big groups like 25-30+ enemies at once.
Has anyone found any way to fix it? Having the same issue myself. Playing a specter summoner (solar guards)
same here
ign: klavesnica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info