CAN YOU KILL PEOPLE IN THIS GAME

I was wondering if this game supports killing other players.

I like the look of the game so far but if there is no pvp, i'll be playing a real mans game like diablo 1.
only when you post threads with subject lines in all caps
THOU HAVE ENRAGED ME

SOON YOU WILL BE KOS AND YOUR COOL POE POTIONS LOOTED AND YOU SHALL BE EXILED TO LOOKING AT YOUR LOW LEVEL ITEM STASH FOR ETERNITY
"
Batista wrote:
I was wondering if this game supports killing other players.

I like the look of the game so far but if there is no pvp, i'll be playing a real mans game like diablo 1.

Read this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/20074
Remember to check the Beta Manifesto section.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Feb 24, 2012, 12:19:23 AM
There's a bit already in the game, actually, though it tends not to come up very much; they're working on getting more prevalent options in (such as the much-hyped Cutthroat league).
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
There are leagues (esp. the Cut-Throat) and other pvp-features announced, but (beside one very basic situation along the gameplay) is not implemented yet.

And even then, you can only kill CHARS - and even more: they always get ressurected (but in a different league if it happens in a hardcore one) ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
By "kill" the TC obviously means "grief" like all the other pvp tards in online gaming.
lmao ^^
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
"
Axtrixis wrote:
only when you post threads with subject lines in all caps

wahaha /hands over the excutioner mask
If we ignore the all caps in TC, and just view this issue from a sober viewpoint; I for one am very curious as the options for PK'ing.

The carebear mentality is obviously prevalent in D3. So lets hope this game is a bit more serious and harsh. From a PK'ers perspective, can you look for potential targets' games and join them, in order to hunt them down and kill them? You know, D2 style.

Honestly, arena-style combat is rather boring in my oppinion. I prefer D2/EVE style opportunistic pvp; basically if you step out of town/station you are at risk at being attacked by other players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info