[3.1] Video up! MoM Detonate/Volatile Dead Trickster! (Great league starter!)

"
SebbeTg wrote:
"
level 44 and loving the build so far but I was using your leveling passive tree and it showed that you chose walk the aether but on the end game build i noticed you have swift killer. Just curious if these are hugely important and i screwed up big time or not. Thanks either way and keep up the awesome build!

Hi. Im very sorry, its a mistake from me.

Walk the Aether is NOT taken. Its the order i showed in the build..

Updated the skill trees

It's OK I should have checked to make sure, I'm just going to have to respec it later on and hope for the best.
Nice build there! Though I'm really confuse with cremation mechanics.

Heres the question, when cremation rolls critical, does every projectile that shooting out from the volcano actually crit till the skill last? ( which is about 8 seconds ).

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i trying express.
Last edited by polarboyz on Dec 15, 2017, 12:05:21 AM
"
It's OK I should have checked to make sure, I'm just going to have to respec it later on and hope for the best.

Its still not a bad choice. i was first debating between walk the aether and shade form. Walk the aether will give you a "permanent" 20% attack and cast speed. But shade form gives you more defence, so i decided on that one. Id say its not that much worse though.

"

Nice build there! Though I'm really confuse with cremation mechanics.

Heres the question, when cremation rolls critical, does every projectile that shooting out from the volcano actually crit till the skill last? ( which is about 8 seconds ).

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i trying express.

Hi there! In my experience each Cremation projectile has its own separate crit roll, much like Orb of Storms.

Cheers
I have a big defense problem i have 4.3K mom and ED and i just feel so squishy if it run too fast and get 1-2 hits, no mana, no spells die.
"

I have a big defense problem i have 4.3K mom and ED and i just feel so squishy if it run too fast and get 1-2 hits, no mana, no spells die.

Hi. Looked at your profile, and to me it looks like you're assassin? This is a Trickster build.

Also, you are using temporal chains on blasphemy, no clarity. This build only reserves mana with clarity, and uses warlords mark linked with cast when damage taken.

You also aint using shield charge linked with fortify.

Another tip is to get your evasion up. By going trickster, get some evasion / evasion hybrid gear, essence worm ring socketed with grace, and a stibnite flask.

My build is pretty damn tanky and im sorry, but you are doing it all wrong.

Kind regards
I started leveling a new char with this build and atm its really fun, i hope it stays that fun :)
I'm just starting this build, and I had a quick question. I wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed that Volatile Dead Orbs will sometimes ignore the bosses/Uniques. At the very least, it seems to have less priority towards the Unique bosses? Is that intended? Seems super weird how the orb priority works.
One Question:

"On a 4 link: Cremation - Concecrated Effect - Power Charge on crit - Concecrated Effect/Elemental Focus"

Why 2x Conc. Effect?
"
I started leveling a new char with this build and atm its really fun, i hope it stays that fun :)

Enjoy it! :)

"

One Question:

"On a 4 link: Cremation - Concecrated Effect - Power Charge on crit - Concecrated Effect/Elemental Focus"

Why 2x Conc. Effect?

Hi. I am sorry, the build is not fully updated yet since last time. My current links atm, and wich seems to be the best, is Cremation - GMP - PCoC - Fire pen.
Cremation socketed in
gives it a psuedo 6 link.
Reason for GMP: It doubles the number of projectiles spawned over 8 second.
"
I'm just starting this build, and I had a quick question. I wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed that Volatile Dead Orbs will sometimes ignore the bosses/Uniques. At the very least, it seems to have less priority towards the Unique bosses? Is that intended? Seems super weird how the orb priority works.

That is something i have noticed. Please read the section below

READ BELOW

Im gonna update this guide later on, since ive done some overhauls on the build itself. Its now a Volatile dead OR Detonate dead build. Im currently using the latter wich you can see in my profile. Reason being that Volatile dead seems to have bad AI targeting at times, wich can be potentionally dangerous if you cant "kill that monster asap". Its also better for bosses, and its Atziri viable!
But for running lab, - excluding itzaro -, Volatile dead is Safer.

Im gonna update the links and gear choices later today.
Last edited by SebbeTg on Dec 18, 2017, 5:19:45 AM
Updated the whole build. Im now level 83 using detonate dead instead.

Gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info