PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.1] Video up! MoM Detonate/Volatile Dead Trickster! (Great league starter!)

"
Trying this build as a leaguestarter.

If I could recommend a qol feature for the guide it would be a regular tree link.

Most newcomers will have no clue what pob is or how to open that link.

So if you're trying to pupularize a fun build meeting newbies needs would improve your visibility alot.

Thanks for the feedback. I am already planning to make a brief leveling section. Hope you enjoy the build!
Update

Im level 70 with this build now and have done only one map. Act 10 Kitava was a breeze. Died really quick. The monsters that were potentionally dangerous were those Shield Charging templars, and those with Proximity Shield, altough most dangers were solved by simply putting down a Decoy Totem.

When i encountered harder packs i would put down a decoy totem, cast desecrate and cast Cremation 3 times right by the totem. That combo plus Volatile dead spamming has melted everything so far.

My budget for this build to enter map has been 2 chaos, altough it could all be selffound real without any problems.

My gear:
Spoiler

Going to update gem links.
Will there be a leveling section? Since for example Desecrate can be bought from Act 2 but what do you use in the meantime?
@famulor: Pretty sure the Shadow gets Unearth as quest reward for killing Brutus - this skill linked to LMP will give you corpses for VD.
This is a very nice build, but in my opinion having two desecrates - one cast by self on spell cascade and one on spell totem - generates almost infinite ammount of corpses for us to use.
"
Will there be a leveling section? Since for example Desecrate can be bought from Act 2 but what do you use in the meantime?

Added Leveling section to the guide, thanks for the feedback

"

This is a very nice build, but in my opinion having two desecrates - one cast by self on spell cascade and one on spell totem - generates almost infinite ammount of corpses for us to use.

interesting. do feel that spell totem desecrate beats spell totem Unearth + gmp?
Update to the build!

75 so far. Have not yet died to anything in maps. Altough i felt squishy at first.

So i did some upgraded my gear for about 15 chaos and slapped on a CWDT - Warlords Mark setup. This, combined with a

And occasionally

has made me feel almost immortal during mapping. Im so far facetanking all the Abyss Monsters by their pit. Altough i have only done up to Tier 5. Being only level 75 and having not so good items.

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by SebbeTg on Dec 14, 2017, 2:10:54 PM
"
one cast by self on spell cascade and one on spell totem - generates almost infinite ammount of corpses for us to use.

Im going to have to vote against this. I tried it, and having 2 desecrates doesnt give you double charges. Spell totem uses charges on both skills when summonned. There is litterally no point in using both those links.

Im running only desecrate with spell cascade. if you really need more corpses, then unearth with gmp and spell echo linked to spell totem does the job.
level 44 and loving the build so far but I was using your leveling passive tree and it showed that you chose walk the aether but on the end game build i noticed you have swift killer. Just curious if these are hugely important and i screwed up big time or not. Thanks either way and keep up the awesome build!
"
level 44 and loving the build so far but I was using your leveling passive tree and it showed that you chose walk the aether but on the end game build i noticed you have swift killer. Just curious if these are hugely important and i screwed up big time or not. Thanks either way and keep up the awesome build!

Hi. Im very sorry, its a mistake from me.

Walk the Aether is NOT taken. Its the order i showed in the build..

Updated the skill trees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info