So whats the fate of all other ''non-stygian'' belts?

well thats disapointing then...

it could be better balanced based on rng like talismans mentioned,
being all corrupted both belts and jewels, while belts having 2 sockets and apear as blue and white too..

Thats not fun for me thats not poe used to be.
I agree, they don't look well balanced, and I'm a little concerned.

Jewels should be either corrupted or rarer.
Belts should be either corrupted or a lot rarer and drop with normal and magic rarity too.

I think they clearly went overboard, hopefully they will do something soon.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Was this fixed serverside? The last few Abysses did not only not drop rare Vises, they didn't drop any - while before I got one from every Abyss, sometimes even two.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
tho i guess it isn't completely confirmed, if these stygian belts can roll all belt mods as high of tier as all others, then the jewels are by far better than other belts implicits - thus these belts and a jewel can be and most likely are quite a bit superior to normal belts

it isn't about new must be better - it objectively is better because you can socket a jewel which gives you more stats than other belts implicits.
they can be better but they are not always better,

let me do an example here,

life:
leatherbelt rolls an max implicit of 40 life, max on a common rare base for life should be 99 if i remember correctly so in total 139 if both stats are maxed.

now lets check this stat for stygian vise + jewel,

the new belt seem to roll the same affixes so 99 max here aswell, the jewel can roll 45 max (thats what it seems so far) for a combined total of 144 from both maxed

(*and for the unique stygian-vise belt 'darkness enthroned' if we do the life example here we would only get 135 combined max.)

so there you get 5 life more, i would not call this a gamebreaker.

and you have to roll them that good.

at last i ve seen so far only 4 affix stygian-vise belts (+ the socket implicit but i would not count that because you need it anways to get the affixes from the jewel), that means vise + jewel is only an 8 affixes total vs. 7 affixes from regular ones.

we got this 2-3 points from a stat better than a regular item before like what - every league, i mean look at essence or at talisman, did they break the game or runs everyone around with an essence crafted item on every slot where it 'can' roll better - no.

sure there will be builds that heavily profit from the new base and the possiblities for other affixes that are not common on that slot.

besides that i am pretty sure they will not be that easy to get once the league is over.
"
Elemenz wrote:

You forgot to add all legacy rare jewels too.
Git R Dun!
"
gwenZ wrote:
at last i ve seen so far only 4 affix stygian-vise belts (+ the socket implicit but i would not count that because you need it anways to get the affixes from the jewel), that means vise + jewel is only an 8 affixes total vs. 7 affixes from regular ones.

This league brought something to light.

Pre-existing jewels simply have no value or worth till past the point you start doing maps because their very rare and you won't have the currency to make anything worthwhile out of them till you're far beyond act content.

Abyssal jewels have so much variation and quirks that they make itemization start at level 1 through 100 as opposed to players waiting till level 60+ to actually buy and itemize.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
fuck ppl who cant just relax and have fun with new cool stuff =____= what a small crying rats...
"toooo muuuch rare op,belts, tooooo much op jewels, make pls another Garbinger league where we can farm pieces of Transmute orb, we dont need fun league! plsplspls!"
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Dec 10, 2017, 3:59:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info