"Echoes of Witchcraft" Prophecy broken {Act 6}

*REMOVE*
Last edited by nomnaut on Dec 11, 2017, 9:59:35 PM
"
SAXIF wrote:
Ha ... she will spawn, when u touch the item lieing on ground within the circle. But EVEN when i kill her the prophecy will not fullfill :/

I'm having this issue as well.
Confirmed. I had this prophecy bug as well.
same
No need to keep reporting this. Not only is it in the known issues thread, it's in the list they posted about what they are working on. They know about it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
+1
same here
same
"
mark1030 wrote:
No need to keep reporting this. Not only is it in the known issues thread, it's in the list they posted about what they are working on. They know about it.

yeah it is.. cus they say that the bug is fixed in latest patch,
i dont know if i have the latest patch or not.. but the witch is still not in act 6
Last edited by krillerill on Dec 20, 2017, 10:54:39 AM
"
krillerill wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

yeah it is.. cus they say that the bug is fixed in latest patch,
i dont know if i have the latest patch or not.. but the witch is still not in act 6
It's still in the known issues list, so they know it's still an issue. When things are no longer an issue, they remove them from the known issue list.

My point was that after they know about something, saying “me too” does not give them any more information nor does I help them in any way.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info