The War for the Atlas and Abyss Challenge League are now live! We're very happy to see the community so active and engaged in the new content. We ran into a few small issues after launch but these have been fixed now. We'll be keeping a close eye on everything throughout the weekend and will continue to fix things as we go.

Don't forget, if you haven't already gotten yours, it's still possible to receive a free helmet skin simply by watching your favourite streamer play Path of Exile! Find out more here.

We hope that you enjoy the new content. Please consider checking out our new War for the Atlas Supporter Packs. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
thx you. Will be Abyss Support packs?
cool
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
it would be nice to play, if you wouldn't be kicked out every 15 mins :/
Nice, i wonder... any date or plans for abyss supporter packs?
Last edited by nyhuzao on Dec 8, 2017, 5:11:20 PM
almost unplayable :D
Yay, bring it on .first page
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when Abyss packs might appear? I've scoured the forums, Reddit, and Twitter and either I'm blind or there's been zero communication about it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
WOOOOOT!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
thanks for dc best fun ever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info