ATZIRIIS ACUITY ALREADY HOW?

Has this been figures out? Was it a major exploit or just a trick?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I think were it a real exploit, no one would be stupid enough to post it to global.

I think you're underestimating the people of global. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
EnafAequi wrote:
It's called Orb of Chance,

and it doesn't care about item level when rolling uniques.

Atziri and Shaper Items can NOT be chanced. They are drop only.

and if im not mistaken this picture is of legacy Acuity's meaning the person somehow was able to link his standard Acuity's in League. Its an elaborate troll and nothing more. Now how in the hell he did it is another story all together.. Should show it as a stale link no matter how you do this conventionally.

UNLESS... the cards or acuity was not changed somehow in the patch in which case GGG had better get a hold on that real quick like..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 9, 2017, 7:13:13 PM
Still would like a response to this. Not even an explanation, just a "noted" from someone official just to say they have seen this.
"
Still would like a response to this. Not even an explanation, just a "noted" from someone official just to say they have seen this.

Pretty sure they would reply if you contacted them privately, this is a forum and a trivial matter like this doesnt need the "note" from a dev. They saw this, that is for sure, but leaving a reply they need to invest time and effor into it, not just a "Hehe nice, il check it out." is not a proper comment from a dev.
Would be really nice if someone can solve this mistery.

I actually like those people willing to be so easilly banned just for some chat shanenigans.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Im really waiting GGG to give answer for this.
I know they dont care a thing about this but still..
Give us some answer!!!
What about "the void" div card?

/e :
ok I missed this post:
"
Prime_nairB wrote:
saw the same thread on reddit the acuity is a legacy version dunno how did he link it in abyss. very mysterious.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Dec 13, 2017, 5:26:05 AM
The Void don't give legacy gear.

If it was legacy, it must be a chat trick.

Calm down all :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info