Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

6-linked 3-socket? waaaaat?
can we get a new phys melee skill.........
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
!! I love the Attribute boosts. Always liked those kind of uniques that base effects on attributes!
"
"If supporting a minion attack skill, the minion's skills will not also attack multiple targets."

I wonder what that is for.^^
Nice! Very nice!
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
these rare are interesting at least, but I fear the drop chance to find them. Crystal belt/t1 rarity maybe ?
Is it possible that we'll only find them on PoEtrade ?
... nothing
[/quote]
"
Itchybuda wrote:
Oh look gems that mostly support ranged skills & minions. WOW NICE
Except they don't. With a tiny bit of imagination or effort put into actually looking into things that is pretty clear.

"
well looks like nothing has changed fundamentally with the game or boss mechanics.
Sure. If you ignore the entire endgame rework.

"
Like they say you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter.
By the looks of it you can't educate pork either.

"
basically create 10000 trash clearing builds but unless you have a health pool or ES out the ass its all pretty much irrelevant.
You can create a build for chasing butterflies any time you want to.
AWESOME!
Spell cascade is broken.

It has "increased AoE" and "less AoE" at the same time.

Seems silly to me

X
so i see, you want to nerf Rise of the phonix to justify crafting rf shields? with regen and max res. guess its fair. just horrible hard to get equal good item. if not most unlikely impossible.
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
!! I love the Attribute boosts. Always liked those kind of uniques that base effects on attributes!
"
"If supporting a minion attack skill, the minion's skills will not also attack multiple targets."

I wonder what that is for.^^
Nice! Very nice!

They changed the text. On the war for the atlas page it says "Cannot support minions" My guess is that "not" is supposed to be a "now" in which case hello new OP minion support gem. Otherwise its a brainfart because "minion's skills will not also attack" is not an english sentence :D
"
xyllywyt wrote:
Spell cascade is broken.

It has "increased AoE" and "less AoE" at the same time.

Seems silly to me

X

no
"10 increased AoE"=20% quality
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info