Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

"
xyllywyt wrote:
Spell cascade is broken.

It has "increased AoE" and "less AoE" at the same time.

Seems silly to me

X

It looks like it's only good if you got OP gear for maxed spell dmg, and are lazy/bad at aiming
and want to kill packs by just pointing in their general direction.
100 dmg turns into 70.

Replace spell cascade with a normal more dmg support and
100 dmg turns into 140 easy.
Double your direct dps, but you need to aim with your spells carefully to stay efficient.

So short; spell cascade is a lazy support for players who just want to spray the screen with lower but steady "hit'em all" dmg.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
How does the mechanics of Ancestral Call works? Just like melee splash or 2 additional hits count as separate hits? I mean how it will interact with Static strike or Molten strike?

PS. If static strike will have triple wave after each hit (if there's enough mobs around) it would be so f'cking broken). The same with Molten
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Dec 7, 2017, 2:39:09 AM
again like always we get 4 days of nothing
from 4th to the 8th dead game
who need uniques now ? we can make our custom ones lol
Mirage Archer is one of the unannounced gem, what is the other one?
Nice love to see that .

So you changed the % Effectiveness from 50% to :

DD = 100%
U.E. = 120%
V.D. = 120%
C. = 80%

Unearth Base DMG and BASE CRIT LUL
Last edited by Alibi on Dec 7, 2017, 3:35:52 AM
"
Nibelton wrote:
who need uniques now ? we can make our custom ones lol

Yes it might take the steam out of Unique hungry builds.

Won't know until we see how common things are.

X
"
Axtobrak wrote:
"
xyllywyt wrote:
Spell cascade is broken.

It has "increased AoE" and "less AoE" at the same time.

Seems silly to me

X

no
"10 increased AoE"=20% quality

OK, how does the less AoE fit in then ?

X
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
How does the mechanics of Ancestral Call works? Just like melee splash or 2 additional hits count as separate hits? I mean how it will interact with Static strike or Molten strike?

PS. If static strike will have triple wave after each hit (if there's enough mobs around) it would be so f'cking broken). The same with Molten

well i guess its like melee splash, doesn't work with melee skills with AOE base. its says single target means its only work with skills like DB, HS,IB:(
"
MaxGor31 wrote:

It works exactly like you said. Two separate hits (if i'm not mistaken at the moment you execute a skill two shadowy ancestors will appear to strike additional nearby enemies). Molten strike seems to be the best choice for the skill. Although i doubt it will be broken - in most cases you have troubles with bosses, and Ancestral call will do nothing against single boss, aside from lowering your dps. So you'll have to either swap it for multistrike for example or find a way to generate enemies (some kind of "wormblaster" action maybe).

For packs and general mapping it looks like a nobrainer though. For molten strike at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info