Microtransaction Gifting

god dammit - another shut down for me to get old microtransactions from my old account, which is still linked to my steam

guess i'll never see my exalted effect/pilgrims hat again. #useless
"
alhazred70 wrote:
It's interesting how the most bitter tearful hand wringing about this is coming from people who have no supporter packs.

You ever think that not everybody wears their badges with pride around here? You ever think that not everybody wants to show off how much they spent here?
Are there any plans to make this a permanent thing? If so, would you please consider adding that as a mention on the Buy Packs page?
Last edited by rousedg on Dec 6, 2017, 9:39:20 PM
When will we be able to trade duplicate skin in the game?
Because if you open a lot of boxes, you have regular duplicate skin.
Lol never mind cant gift old stuff. Have a tone of dupes i would love to give away buuuut cant sadly.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
Any tutorial how to get friends?

(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Please note that we can do purchases on behalf of, but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account.

Ok Half confused here, if I'm understanding I can't just gift points that are on my account (in thee form of points) or transactions I already own.

Can I use the POINTS I already own to buy a NEW item to gift?

From the wording it seems like that might be ok?

I Think that limitation is meant to stop the Hey I'll gift you my duplicate gloom herald if you gift me 20 points. Also means that you have to pay the full point value for the stuff you gift probably, no using sale prices.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
god dammit - another shut down for me to get old microtransactions from my old account, which is still linked to my steam

guess i'll never see my exalted effect/pilgrims hat again. #useless

Ow fuck. That just hurts.

if it's any consolation, all my CB titles are stuck on my other account forever too.

ya what sucks the most was i emailed support about this like a year ago or so and they just asked me for a bunch of information (like confirmation numbers, transaction numbers etc) which gave me so much hope that had i provided such information i could get what i desired, the microtransactions and title onto this account.
so i do provide all necessary, or required even, information as requested - then they just straight up replied nope sorry can't do that.

then i saw this and had another glimmer of hope....

my heart, GGG. my heart.
"
Attlus wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:
It's interesting how the most bitter tearful hand wringing about this is coming from people who have no supporter packs.

You ever think that not everybody wears their badges with pride around here? You ever think that not everybody wants to show off how much they spent here?

I kinda don't care tbh.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info