Microtransaction Gifting

funny, waiting 2-3 days for normal requests at the support, but then having time for this? :thinking:
What would be the appropriate sub-forum to start begging for gifts?
OMG, I am gonna give all my friends a weta everyday :)
Spamming GGG support in 3.. 2.. 1..
"
miizii wrote:
"
p0t wrote:
That's nice and all but I'm still waiting for something to do with my ever growing collection of duplicate MTX.

+1

+1
If only i could get a reply lol GGG to busy with updates :D
Why isn't this a standard thing? This should be build into the game/site it would make you so much money. It would also be a huge boon for streamers as they could do MTX giveaways for their channels.
Hi, i am trying to gift my friend some stuff and i contacted GGG but it is a giant mess. We are 6 mails deep (with their questions and my answers) and they just keep asking me questions.

First mail, they ask me to confirm my account and the name on some of my characters and the accounts of the friends receiving the gifts.

Second mail after i confirmed, they asked me to confirm a few of my last transactions and if i payed with Steam or credit card.

Third mail after i confirmed again, they asked me what city/state i live in and a screenshot of recent Steam transactions.

Why can't you just fucking ask all the questions in one fucking mail and not come up with new questions each answer i mail back?

Be prepared for a mess when gifting!
"
Tiitz wrote:
funny, waiting 2-3 days for normal requests at the support, but then having time for this? :thinking:

When I used to play temp HC leagues and wanted to "reserve" the name they changed it like in 5 min to XXXRip. Via email..

But I'm definetly looking for this because I have plenty of points and guild mates are considering buying that map tab.

Edit: what I can't use my already paid points?
https://www.youtube.com/user/neskola
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8jRMTTPDq8DP98WZZrdiw

Essence rips https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DTVr3jaDbnHbfGnofet_oeUO8AvHBn_
Last edited by vrs77 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
"
Hi, i am trying to gift my friend some stuff and i contacted GGG but it is a giant mess. We are 6 mails deep (with their questions and my answers) and they just keep asking me questions.

First mail, they ask me to confirm my account and the name on some of my characters and the accounts of the friends receiving the gifts.

Second mail after i confirmed, they asked me to confirm a few of my last transactions and if i payed with Steam or credit card.

Third mail after i confirmed again, they asked me what city/state i live in and a screenshot of recent Steam transactions.

Why can't you just fucking ask all the questions in one fucking mail and not come up with new questions each answer i mail back?

Be prepared for a mess when gifting!

same experience...

They should ask all those questions at once...
Does this usually take a few days? The first response requesting verification was pretty quick and I followed it up within 20 minutes, still waiting for my gift to deliver..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info