Microtransaction Gifting

Im still waiting for GGG to get nice connection with Steam Market that you can list the MTX you dont want anymore and got money for other one that you realy like. I think GGG should make this possible especially they still can put tax on each of those transactions same as for example CS:GO, also i would just set the League rewards as unavilable for trading. Also lets say mystery boxes items would be unavilable to trade untill they got relesed in shop.
Last edited by Iean on Dec 7, 2017, 3:41:06 AM
when can we gift doubles we already have inmtx stash?or even trade them for less points...
PM if you want to buy std items/currency for mtx :)
Last edited by DrDraids on Dec 7, 2017, 4:35:04 AM
"but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account."

Whyyyyyyy i dont need 16 this same portals....
"
Killer00z wrote:
When i started reading post title i was siure that GGG will give as us a present for FREE, other games dev do it. Plese GGG give us something for chrismass, at lest a random MTX (100-200 ponints, that we dont own) or free point to spend, or some mistery boxes - this totaly cost You 0$ and whould be very nice of You. I love your game and i am supporting it when i can! So at plz suport players!

they already do, just play the next temp league, do challenges and enjoy your free mtx which otherwise would cost supporters alot of money.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Killer00z wrote:
When i started reading post title i was siure that GGG will give as us a present for FREE, other games dev do it. Plese GGG give us something for chrismass, at lest a random MTX (100-200 ponints, that we dont own) or free point to spend, or some mistery boxes - this totaly cost You 0$ and whould be very nice of You. I love your game and i am supporting it when i can! So at plz suport players!

they already do, just play the next temp league, do challenges and enjoy your free mtx which otherwise would cost supporters alot of money.

head and portal enchant suberb for next league, i say dont miss them.
well it just a dream for me.. no one ever will give mtx for me
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
"
FeedUndead wrote:
"Friends" FeelsBadMan
FeelsBadMan
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
FeedUndead wrote:
"Friends" FeelsBadMan
FeelsBadMan

FeelsBadMan
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Kingoko wrote:
Any tutorial how to get friends?

Around the campfires I have heard many tales of friends to be found in the far reaches of the world, a place called the "Amazon". These men and women claimed in their visions these friends came in a box, which raised many eyebrows to be sure. But I see no reason to question their wisdom. We have searched far and wide for this promised land, but to no avail. The last man who spoke of this, drew for us a picture in the sand of the beach. He said it is his hope that one day, someone will find this land and make friends...

Spoiler
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info