Microtransaction Gifting

With the holiday period coming up, we expect some of you might want to give some of your friends or guildmates microtransaction effects, points, or Supporter Packs in-game! Our Support team is more than happy to process these gift requests manually for you, so that you can share the good will these holidays! We're happy to arrange a gift to be received immediately, or if you'd prefer, we can arrange for your gift to be received on Christmas Day!

If you would like the gift to be delivered on Christmas Day, we ask that you contact Support as early as possible with your gift requests so that we can organise payment with you, then on Christmas Day our team will distribute those gifts! Please keep in mind that the day on which your giftee receives their present may be affected by differing time zones.

Please note that we can do purchases on behalf of, but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account.

Hopefully this makes it easier for you to buy Path of Exile microtransactions for your friends over the holiday period. Thanks again for your great support - it'll let us do exciting things in the future. May you hopefully receive a nice gift yourself!

To arrange a gift, please contact support@grindinggear.com at any time!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
SlaserX wrote:
Yeah, can I gift MTX I already have? That'd be nice.

Hiya,

I'm afraid, as mentioned by Bex we can do purchases on behalf of, but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account.

If you'd like to look into the possibility of gifting however please contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to look into this further for you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info