Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

new stash tab?
lol acuity instant leech goes legacy. How stupid is that?
They have never done anything similar to that i think.
Keep a real unfair mechanic on a legacy item? Joke?
"
JugglingFool wrote:
Am I only seeing 9 new gems?

Thought there were supposed to be 10. Despair isn't being counted as a new one is it?

They confessed that the final gem is not going to be ready by the time 3.1 rolls out, so they'll released it in 3.1.0a\b or some other minor update a bit later on.
Boom headshot

"
Arctic47 wrote:
Chris Wilson: Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Am I missing something here?

Yes, the irony. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Chris Wilson: Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

plenty?
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE TIME TO READ
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
JugglingFool wrote:
Am I only seeing 9 new gems?

Thought there were supposed to be 10. Despair isn't being counted as a new one is it?

They confessed that the final gem is not going to be ready by the time 3.1 rolls out, so they'll released it in 3.1.0a\b or some other minor update a bit later on.

Musta missed that. Thanks for the clarification!
Where the buffs, dog?
A few bug fixes, the rest is mostly a reduction in viable builds. Life regen is the only way to do end game content now.
Last edited by ಥ_ಥ on Dec 5, 2017, 7:57:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info