Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

well, rest in piece my new darkpact, had u just a week and ur now shit. well, time to sell my sunder and darkpact and make an RF
"
thurmack wrote:
Higher flat life regen, huh?

Time to make a 1k Life character with 500hp/sec life regen and game the uber lab! Mwhahahaa
...just gotta make sure I don't encounter any mobs, or turrets.

Or Izaro.

Just get 8000/sec regen and you'll do it! As long as you've capped all resists including phys, OFC.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Jase78 on Dec 8, 2017, 3:19:25 PM
Just so we're clear, with Zana no longer having a Nemesis map modifier, this means it's no longer possible to chance a headhunter in any capacity?
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.

why would you ruin Golemmancers like this? It already takes a good chunk of currency to make it work so its not like everyone is running around killing bosses while they are dead.

While I sympathize with you if you feel you expended those resources and now find the items you purchased less useful, it's obviously not a good thing that there's a trivial way to overcome (virtually) any boss with minimal effort. I have a golemancer myself and I haven't encountered a boss that my golems can't easily kill while stomping all over my bloody corpse. Even the Shaper, with three full phases, and Uber Atziri with three separate boss fights, are all easy to manage with six portals and a set of elemental-immune 40k Life regenerating golems.

This fix has been a long time coming, and it totally appropriate. Even after this change golemancers will still be incredibly powerful... they just won't be able to trivialize the very hardest of end-game content.
Nice work with continually improving the game, also in terms of polish, such as the much desired (by me at the very least) Lani dialogue. Speaking of VA, does anyone know if new player character quips for acts 5-10 are already a thing?
Where i can see all the 48 new unique itens?
love the bar under the flasks too
Are there any links that show all new 48 new uniques?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Are there any links that show all new 48 new uniques?

look up "timeline of unique items" in poe wiki
or poedb.tw website
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info