Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Fyndel wrote:
acuity nerfed feels so wrong

Actually it was buffed for CI users that don't wanna travel to the new location of Vaal Pact on the tree.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Chris Wilson: Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Am I missing something here?
Before I read the rest of this:

"
The league selected on the drop-down menu on the Character Selection screen is now saved, and will be the selected league whenever you open your client.

JESUS RETURNS.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
So, did Doomfletch's Prism keep his critical strike chance ?
Oh so you've left the legacy acuity in place, well what do you know, guess those flippers that invested in buying them will actually reap a huge profit ;d.

"
Summoned Skeletons now have a 50% more added damage multiplier, up from 30% less added damage.

That casual 80% swing, wow.
after reading patch notes have empty feeling in my stomach... Baron ruined, yet another build dead.... Acuity is taying legacy, why couldnt the Baron stay legacy as well? This sucks... Disapointed, sad and angry.

Gonna see if any other games outthere not nerfing the shit out of fun.
So what was it late 2.5 where we were told Dominating blow was gonna get a rework?
Last edited by Amarath on Dec 5, 2017, 7:52:19 PM
Hypped!

But can only play after the 10th! D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Chris Wilson: Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Am I missing something here?

Also looking for those, they must've released the incomplete version ;d.

"
The experience penalty at very high levels has been increased. This predominantly affects characters at level 95 and above.

The wording on this is terrible. A) Unless you've changed something, this only affects characters at level 95 and above, and B) "penalty" sounds like you've increased death penalty. Why not just say "requirements"?
Am I only seeing 9 new gems?

Thought there were supposed to be 10. Despair isn't being counted as a new one is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info