Xbox one X lag, pathetic

Hey ! i bought a xbox one X in hope to finally be able to play 60fps games lagfree, falled in o the trap again.

Im not using a 4k tv or HDR, using a 1080P tv.

First of, this game looks great, really good work on the visuals. but as we gamers know and you dev's dont,
grapthic aint worth anything if there is lag involved. there is nothing more ugly and imer breaking than if there is lag, ESP in a ''fast pased hack n slash''' as this game..

some areas lags even without mobs, esp smoke, fire and ''dusty blood rain''

If there is more than 15-25 npc on the screen then the fps starts to dip if you are using casts that hit them all.

I cant the name but those pack that have a leader that dont take damage itself but you have to hit his ads '' the blue flame one''This pack alone lags so bad.

Basicly i just paid 500 for the supposed to be the most powerfull console in the workd, and you guys cant make the game hold 60 fps....

So, could you be so kind and put in a performance mode? i would like to play the game were at its peak with all the possible stuff going on till have 60fps stable!, I dont care how much you need to lower the graphics.

Its like playing games on pc, you set the graphic so its not laging, you dont max it out and play with a laggy game..

Last bumped on Dec 12, 2017, 1:49:17 AM
You must be playing on a different XB1X than me mate i play one of the faster chars in the game w/o much if any of the problems you speak off and im using a 4k uhd tv the game is incredible with the set up im using.Highly recommend anyone to purchase the 1X to play this game.
I agree. Have been playing on the Xbox one X for a couple of weeks now and the framerate drop is terrible. Hope they work this out soon
Framerate drop is not terrible.Dont know why i bother sometimes.
Since you connect to a server, lag is not just from the game but your connection.

XBO X does not magically improve your internet speeds, if your internet is slow or you have a terrible wireless connection, you will spike...horribly
I'm playing on the Xbox one X without any issues. It runs and looks great on a 4k monitor. Sorry you are having these issues but it's not the case for all.
I'm sorry your having issues but I have been playing a ton on my xbox x and have had little to no issues. If anything I was blown away but the lack of lag and the load times now are amazingly fast. It could be your internet connection to their servers.
This is posted in the bug report section for x1x, but I'll post it here too. If you are playing this game and using an external HDD then move the game to the internal drive. It has problems running on external drives for some reason and is a known issue. No idea if that helps but it seems most people don't know this.
"
Rashaka1 wrote:
This is posted in the bug report section for x1x, but I'll post it here too. If you are playing this game and using an external HDD then move the game to the internal drive. It has problems running on external drives for some reason and is a known issue. No idea if that helps but it seems most people don't know this.

May have to do with how fast the external is, if its solid state or not etc

USB 3.0 is fairly fast but there are other determining factors that will come into play when accessing the game in this way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info