Development Manifesto: Content Update 3.1.0 Balance

At last DP nerf.
"Balance" Lol, you haven't properly balanced this game in 4 years, this "balance" patch is no different
Zipadeedoodah....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Really wanted to buy a supporter pack once I get paid on Friday but this balance manifesto made me change my mind once again just like it did in 3.0. I don't feel like supporting your game anymore. Make end game more challenging, nerf shaped maps, make T10-T12 maps give less exp and T12-T16 - more so people actually do harder content instead of running easy maps till 100. I'm done.
rip rf. ty ggg
Necro is still alive LoL
Mostly reasonable changes, I also like the change to vulnerability.
Will Cloaked in Savagery be changed? That node is kinda useless now without instant leech.
I really don't like the acuity nerfs...As a path player that puts a lot of time into the game I eventually want to feel unstoppable which seems unlikely now...
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Really wanted to buy a supporter pack once I get paid on Friday but this balance manifesto made me change my mind once again just like it did in 3.0. I don't feel like supporting your game anymore. Make end game more challenging, nerf shaped maps, make T10-T12 maps give less exp and T12-T16 - more so people actually do harder content instead of running easy maps till 100. I'm done.

A lot of the same feelings here. Def. don't like the direction this balancing is headed, espcially since 3.0. I haven't bought supporter packs since they refuse to fix, the more technical problems with the game and instead are determinated to bring out new updates every x months, just to reel in new players. Just give your current playerbase some love and actually listen to their feedback for once? It really feels horid that you have to nerf the "meta" time and time again and are we are no further in general game balance.

vulnerability gem is really a good help on melee build giving a red gem now, great job indeed its really suppose to be a red gem. about xp gain, higher tier suppose to be give more xp than the lower tier like poorjoy, damn I'm always on t16 but the truth is its better to stay on poorjoy when it comes to xp easy and safe. that poorjoy also need to be nerf, so everybody goes to higher tier and make maps expensive. (i miss those day of t14-t13 rota hahhahaha, dominus and piety era more fun those days)
Last edited by 2pher on Dec 5, 2017, 1:37:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info