Path of Nerfs

Maby is not much for some but i have 1500 hours gameplay.
In all those leagues my highest char is level 97 i think. In the last run events i saw too many level 100 in 2 days. Even without sleep is impossible for me at least.
So something is wrong here. No idea how they do it but i think this is what ggg start looking for and not nerf the xp that is already impossible for the most of player base to catch.
As far as the nerfs i dont care much. Not until the full patch notes comes to see the buffs and the new staff anyway.
It is nice for me to throw away even something that never dies and check something new all the time. I have faith in GGG . Its proved that they hear the player base all that time.
I wish all of you to have fun in the next league.
"
SENDNUDES69 wrote:
you need to realize that many ppl complaining here are not just doing it because they're crybabies or pessimistic shut ins, we all love arpgs with a passion and it hurts to see a game with so much potential turn a blind eye to one side of the community.

P.S i hope you don't turn a blind eye to all this negative reaction s and try to understand what;'s truly wrong happening here

How many of the people that complain here about nerfs made their own builds and cleared end-game?
GREAT. now I wont play rf, then I will again later.... just a waste of time
I think that are "BOTs" running PoE and these Nerfs came to try to kill them! Not officially of course.

As many players have said: It's nearly impossible to reach level 100 in 2 days.

Good ridance bots and GGG!
Last edited by Treufeldt on Dec 5, 2017, 4:02:14 PM

"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
How many of the people that complain here about nerfs made their own builds and cleared end-game?

I did, and it was nearly my first one without copying any shit. i was proud of it, now its fucked
Last edited by Escanor_D3s on Dec 5, 2017, 4:02:51 PM
"
MalibuMoon wrote:
Ugh.

Seriously what's with the agenda to apply so many broad nerfs to seemingly anything that makes the player feel powerful. The fact that something makes a character feel really strong isn't a bad thing... maybe buff 90% of the crap uniques or skills to be in line with the more powerful ones and then balance by rarity/exclusivity instead.

Nerfing from the top down over, and over, and over is just crippling any sense of power in this game for most builds. You keep shaving layers off the top and soon all we'll be left with is a two inch fucking stump :(

LMAO Standing ovation! Bravo!!
Recently, all patches are nerfing sth
When a game-balance is depend on solely nerfing, that is horrible

Why u will always find 'sth too strong' ingame? yes, comparatively they are strong because the others are just trashes.

u guys have mentioned the intention of great variety of builds, now i see less and less, because ur nerfing skill is truly bad, pls do the nerf by making equivalence not kick one mechanic to floor and maintain another in the air, or if u guys want every on the floor, i will shut up

Such kind of game need powerfulness, not so much debility

"
Roji wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Roji wrote:

I mean, yeah if all you want to do is play Summoner (SRS, Zombies and the like) and Totem builds which are literally the least fun way to play the game.

Says who? Are you a member of the fun ministry? Are you in charge of the fun police? Do you make the definitions of what is fun and what isn't?

Explain how standing off screen while letting minions kill things and you do literally nothing is fun and engaging. I'll wait.

10/10 Necromancer League - IGN

I feel that really really very fun, like when you build a complex system and you look at it alive, doing what you have expected.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
SENDNUDES69 wrote:
you need to realize that many ppl complaining here are not just doing it because they're crybabies or pessimistic shut ins, we all love arpgs with a passion and it hurts to see a game with so much potential turn a blind eye to one side of the community.

P.S i hope you don't turn a blind eye to all this negative reaction s and try to understand what;'s truly wrong happening here

Close to zero ofc.
VP had to be nerfed long long ago
"
Sardekar wrote:
I was very excited about Abyss until I saw these patch notes. Not only did 2 of my league starter builds get messed with, but the XP nerf is just plain asinine. I have nearly 4k hours into POE according to Steam, have never had a lvl 100, simply because mapping is usually insanely boring and I can't force myself past high 80s- low 90s. Thanks GGG, you've now given me no reason to ever try and push further, which was actually going to be my plan this league.

Good job on creating more reasons for players to go play other games than to invest further into yours this patch. You created a lot of great hype, followed by several shots to your own foot, from the Black Friday mess to these patch notes. I truly loved this game and wanted to continue loving it and treating it as my main game, but you really, really make it hard to remain a fan GGG, unless we're extremely, extremely patient or a masochist.

This. All this.

The Black Friday sale was another instance of GGG telling the 99% to bend-over and take it. It didn't really matter much to be honest since it's just MTXes, but the principle was still the same. It reflects the principle of this development manifesto as well: give love to the 1% and give the shaft to everyone else.

Granted, I completely understand that some people just enjoy PoE (I do too), and go on their merry way with enjoying PoE regardless of all the hate in this thread. That's fine, no arguments from me. But keep in mind that some who "just enjoyed" PoE and were in the same boat as you are now getting chaffed a bit by GGG.

Will I continue to play PoE? Probably. And I'll most likely still enjoy it. But will I bother trying to "collect them all" in challenge leagues, or continue to buy supporter packs from GGG? Probably not. And I probably will end up spending more time in other games (BTW, I exclusively played PoE prior to this OP by Chris).

It's not a matter of breaking the game or ruining my experience, it's a matter of respect, or rather lack of it from GGG to their 99% casual player base. And don't kid yourself: those here on the forums and in the races and ladders are not even 1% of the total player base. For those nameless, faceless masses, they'll either 1.) not care about any of this or 2.) feel rather slighted by GGG, to the point of affecting their interest in supporting GGG.

Only time will tell. I just hope GGG stops shooting themselves in the foot over with this blatant (accidental?) disrespect of their 'filthy casuals'.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info