Path of Nerfs

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Or it is a purely emotional reaction bred by what they consider bad news but in reality its like a financial collapse in some foreign country they most likely will never come in contact with.

So what you think why that huge amount of ppl just stop at lvl95?
Because xp gain is already nonsense for 99% of players here after lvl95, but we got slapped again and again and again with more xp penalty, so that is bad.
Instead daily limit xp gain or make some sort od daily penalty, like after 8h playtime in last real time 24h xp gain is halved they provide us with shit like more penalty on already over penalized game. Killing lvl84 mobs in best case scenario on lvl99 is already nonsense, worst nonsense is easy to get killed from that low lvl mob XD.
In most games what I played you are killing always higher level mobs except this one.

So we are already over penalized with those low level movs, and get more xp penalty from patch to patch because of those druged or whatever, those 0,001% who can play 36hours continuous .

Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 5, 2017, 9:27:18 AM
Legacy Acuity, allright, fine then
Last edited by Escanor_D3s on Dec 6, 2017, 8:38:30 AM
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So let me get this straight - a majority of the people who complain here never reached 95+ level yet making it harder to level past 95 completely ruins their enjoyment to the point many consider quitting? Is this about right?

I see you having alot of 100s aswell, hypocrite.

How is he a hypocrite?
That word probably doesn't mean what you think it means.

I've never reached 95, even, and i'm entirely fine with that. There's no build that _requires_ you to grab those post-95 passive nodes. You don't magically get some enchancement. You don't even get a fancy hat for all your grind. There's nothing in leveling past 95 other than the now-famous "sense of pride and accomplishment".

So yeah i don't really care if the post-95 exp gets increased. I do think it's a slight overkill to go straight for 40% increase, but hey :D.

So your build doesnt need 5 skillpoints? Does it need 10? Or 100?

Ofc there are a ton of builds that needs all the skillpoints.
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Or it is a purely emotional reaction bred by what they consider bad news but in reality its like a financial collapse in some foreign country they most likely will never come in contact with.

Because xp gain is already nonsense for 99% of players here after lvl95, but we got slapped again and again and again with more xp penalty, so that is bad.
Instead daily limit xp gain or make some sort od daily penalty, like after 8h playtime in last real time 24h xp gain is halved they provide us with shit like more penalty on already over penalized game. Killing lvl84 mobs in best case scenario on lvl99 is already nonsense, worst nonsense is easy to get killed from that low lvl mob XD.
In most games what I played you are killing always higher level mobs except this one.

What is that huge amount? How many people actually reach level 95? 5%? Less? Most of the people so concerned about the exp nerf do not have a level 95 character.
So after all these nerfs... Will there be Path of Buffs?
Yay I'm never reaching 100 ever!! So excited for the xp changes Kappa
Will the new Vaal Pact work with energy shield?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

What is that huge amount? How many people actually reach level 95? 5%? Less? Most of the people so concerned about the exp nerf do not have a level 95 character.

I had many chars, I see you have to and I know many who just stop in those levels some sooner some later, but imo we need mobs and maps level 100+ in game, not more penalty for already over penalized game.
ok ill take the vp nerf np ill get some necro build going and start grinding aight,
but whats the reward?will i ever get Powerfull enough to do all the endgame contend,
all the awsome bosses ez like in other rpg's or skip them to be competetive?

I will miss the feeling of progress the feeling of Opness after all the blood sweat and tears currency and actual money for stashtabs and skins... i deserved that Opness i worked for it.

It will feel like no matter what i am doing my char will always suck ,amd now even harder with the xp,vp,es, acuity nerf.
Nothing to chase nothing to grind for just stuck in this pool of medicoreness.

Ur talking about nerfing OP Stuff ok,but what is if that is what makes the game so good?

What if Poe will never get competetive like csgo or LoL,and no one wants to watch boring grind on streams for hours and hours,whos gonna buy ur lootboxes then.

Its ok for now ggg but why dont u create a complete new franchise with nice competetive blizzard balance, but let poe be the raw diamond it always was.

And thnx for this game tho i had alot of fun in the last years and all the investments i made were worth it so far.
Last edited by mynewaccountisawsome on Dec 5, 2017, 9:55:15 AM
"
Zhatan wrote:
The exp change is totally whacked. Almost noone gets 100 as it is and now we get it even harder, even fewer will get the chance to get there.

Instead of fixing the real problem with aura supports, crazy sextants etc. that pushed the timer for the few top racers everyone else gets shafted.

GGG logic at its finest. Disapointed.

Well, Chris actually admits their culpability;

"
Chris wrote:
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

1. Harbinger mobs and Harbinger maps....insane XP
2. Certain Legacy stone combos coupled with Zana mods, sextanted shaped maps....insane XP
3. Breach league with Zana Beyond....insane XP

So, instead of punishing those of us who aren't in the top .01%-.5%, how about toning DOWN the available XP for everyone???

And just to be clear, I am just fine with the rest of the announced changes.

But the additional XP nerf is just fucking flipping me off!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info