Path of Nerfs

The EXP change disappoints me. Fine with everything else really, because builds are gonna change over time and that keeps the game fresh.

But if the concern is reaching 100 in special leagues and races, can you *please* just limit the nerf to leagues and races? Keep standard, standard SSF, and hardcore so that players there can continue the grind? There's no advantage in those leagues.

I've played the game 3 years now, and still don't have a single level 100 char, there are just so many ways to inadvertently die (izaro one-shots, that level 15+ killer content, and the perpetually shitty internet disconnects ) that it's already a challenge to make it 100 with the death penalty, just seems untennable now.

I'd hate to see this game make the same mistakes Marvel Heroes did... They made some really stupid in-game decisions, didn't listen the majority fan base, and it withered and died.
Great changes as always! We need more legacy items on trashleague!
2/10 for trying.
Remember, this is a buff... for game balance.

And a buff to Standard league
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Dec 5, 2017, 8:26:29 AM
Shh, some top racers told Chris it's too easy to get to 100. They will still get to 100 every league/race while the competition is being eliminated because the majority has a life.
Last edited by Arctic47 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:26:17 AM
The exp change is totally whacked. Almost noone gets 100 as it is and now we get it even harder, even fewer will get the chance to get there.

Instead of fixing the real problem with aura supports, crazy sextants etc. that pushed the timer for the few top racers everyone else gets shafted.

GGG logic at its finest. Disapointed.
Thanks, Chris!
"
Ganjia wrote:
why nerf self-cast Dark pact if you already nerf it by nerfing vaal pact?

Because it was never meant as a viable option. You were supposed to use it with skelies, for better AOE and group clear potential + Spell echo for triggering Minion Instability, by creating bursts of big damages, that had downtime (mostly summoning skelies). But self-cat Dark Pact allowed, to use it as constant nukes, without downtimes. Vaal Pact is not the only way, how to sustain Dark Pact. For example, i played this league with self-cast echo dark pact as Templar Inquisitor. Sanctify Allowed me to have 100% Consecrated Ground and with few health regen passives, i was basically immortal, as long as i stayed on that buff and the damage i dealt was absurd. Surely, there are many way how to sustain Dark Pact, that's why it needed to be tone down. To allows other spells take place.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 5, 2017, 8:32:09 AM
Can't wait for patch notes :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
3.1.0: We've made the 1% even more 1% and said "screw you" to the 99%.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Shh, some top racers told Chris it's too easy to get to 100. They will still get to 100 every league/race while the competition is being eliminated because the majority has a life.

exactly sir, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info