I just have one question

I've been lurking around here for the past few days getting a feel of the community, just started playing a couple weeks ago, and while we're waiting for migrations and such, I have a question.

What the hell is up with the woman's expression

<-- over there?

I'm assuming she's an Oriath fanatic of some kind, given the soldiers surrounding her, but all I can look at is her expression and I wonder what the hell she's thinking in that moment. I imagine that whatever it is, it isn't even in human language. Reply with your funny ideas!
Last edited by technitaur on Dec 4, 2017, 4:34:45 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 5:19:17 PM
Who cares the next expansion will be god tier.
"Heavens no i forgot to put the laundry in the machine before marching true oriath"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Its a mask, isnt it?
Given that, when zoomed in, it appears to have one and a half pupils or so, I'm not certain it's a mask. Or maybe the mask crafter decided they wanted to depict someone having either a really good orgasm or a really bad stroke.
"BRING ME MORE WINE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF"
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"this is the worst wine cup EVER!" is what she's probably yelling
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
The crowd didn't realize Oriath had just switched to Cataclysm savings time, and all the pubs were being shut down an hour earlier than expected. A massive riot broke out and kept going until civilization was destroyed. Prior to this, Cataclysm day in Oriath was just a day when businesses shut down as they washed all the streets - creating an ankle deep "flood."
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Dec 5, 2017, 4:48:22 AM
maybe she is like "w8 a sec white wine is not sticky"
She just wanted to get crunked up but then the crusades happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info