---deleted---

I'm speechless. Those mods are completely insane.

"Accuracy Rating is Doubled" is especially absurd for obvious reasons but I can't find it anywhere on poe.trade.

Anyway I'm playing Hardcore Abyss on and off since I haven't been home much. I updated the first post a little and will get more into math than just detailing concepts. Mostly certain thresholds you should reach before accuracy stacking becomes applicable to your own builds. Also starting on some of the itemization since that is truly the core of the build.

I also want to update the template with multiple trees and item sets depending on certain build choices you want to start from: bow, sword, EO, crit, etc.

When I get more of a feel of the changes I'll start on the Molten Strike build details since that's what I'm playing right now. Currently using Oskarm and will buy an Obscurantis when it's available and start enchanting it to fish for future build options.

Some other things that stand out in this patch are abyss jewels giving up to 240 base accuracy rating each which is very good. That alone might make various items that have an abyssal socket worth using. Speaking of which the new chest with the Elemental Penetration and abyssal socket is also great for this build and rivals Yriel's. Watcher's Eye is also completely absurd as it is for any build, but one that especially stands out to me is the 20-30 life gain on hit while affected by Vitality, which can be scaled very hard by the massive hit count of certain skills like Molten Strike.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Dec 10, 2017, 8:36:51 PM
Are we sure the "accuracy doubled" mod even exists? It's not on poedb or poe trade. Then again, it could just be that rare.

Anyway, I've started putting this concept together with Spectral Throw. I've so far procured Obscurantis, Oskarm and Yriel's (waiting for 6 link.) After I re-spec about 10-15 nodes and grab a Hinekora's sight I'll be sitting at about 30k accuracy with roughly 9 aps and 80%+ crit. Not really sure how far the build can be scaled beyond that but I am really enjoying the play style and it's something completely new and different for me.

Cheers m8.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I started a build not knowing what to play this league. Didnt know there was a thread already, but I will contribute.

I realised that weapon of choice for this build would be ahns mightx2 with pacifism.
Why you say!

Ahns might in this setup provides around 500 flat acc+ 40percent on top of that,+ 50 multiplier, which for this specific setup(gloves, unstoppable,general acc stacking) provides us dmg equivalent to 400 pdps crit sword. Not bad for a 1 c item. I ve already done guardians with the build, and am currently sitting at around 500k dmg with suboptimal gear( had to take res in the tree, 5 points.

The build is quite cheapish except for the belly, and provides enough dmg to do the old endgame( still figuring the elder dude)
Sorry for the writting errors, using mobile phone.

Using bf for the build.
"
giga28 wrote:
I started a build not knowing what to play this league. Didnt know there was a thread already, but I will contribute.

I realised that weapon of choice for this build would be ahns mightx2 with pacifism.
Why you say!

Ahns might in this setup provides around 500 flat acc+ 40percent on top of that,+ 50 multiplier, which for this specific setup(gloves, unstoppable,general acc stacking) provides us dmg equivalent to 400 pdps crit sword. Not bad for a 1 c item. I ve already done guardians with the build, and am currently sitting at around 500k dmg with suboptimal gear( had to take res in the tree, 5 points.

The build is quite cheapish except for the belly, and provides enough dmg to do the old endgame( still figuring the elder dude)

I am planning something similar in POB atm, but because of the new Shaper stat sticks, even a Scaeva in main hand with a 2 element stat stick in offhand is way more dps than two Ahns might. For the free jewel socket I just put in a random 3 stat jewel which arent that expensive anymore.

Could you share your PoB-Pastebin so I can compare better?
YES, someone is finally posting about undeniable jugg!
I have a couple questions, since I am considering making a goofy accuracy stacking build since I didn't end up finishing it last time I went for it.

First of all, if using melee weapons, would it be better to go for percentage increases to accuracy, or flat accuracy? I ask this because on things like the dreamfeather you can end up getting like +1350 flat accuracy just by having two, and I feel like since obscurantis is a thing and i'm gonna be picking up dex for the accuracy, the physical scaling from dodge might become decent-ish? No idea. Pretty new to the game.
At the same time, almost every sword has that 40% boost, which seems good but I would already need a nice big base accuracy value to maximize the gains. What do you guys think?

Also, is that double accuracy thing real? I see it as a modifier on PoE trade but I never saw it before.
Last edited by HUUUUUUUUUGE on Jan 24, 2018, 1:48:13 AM
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Are we sure the "accuracy doubled" mod even exists? It's not on poedb or poe trade. Then again, it could just be that rare.

Anyway, I've started putting this concept together with Spectral Throw. I've so far procured Obscurantis, Oskarm and Yriel's (waiting for 6 link.) After I re-spec about 10-15 nodes and grab a Hinekora's sight I'll be sitting at about 30k accuracy with roughly 9 aps and 80%+ crit. Not really sure how far the build can be scaled beyond that but I am really enjoying the play style and it's something completely new and different for me.

Cheers m8.

There is no "accuracy is doubled" mod

Not sure where he saw that

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info