---deleted---

---
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Feb 27, 2018, 2:59:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2018, 9:11:39 PM
---
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Feb 27, 2018, 3:00:01 PM
Hi, thanks for this great compilation. That's exactly the information I was looking for.

Do you think it would work with wands too? Like the new poets pen?
"
Bumbledore wrote:
Hi, thanks for this great compilation. That's exactly the information I was looking for.

Do you think it would work with wands too? Like the new poets pen?

You're welcome and thank you. I do think this would work out with a wander but it'll be difficult reaching up to the wand nodes if you want them. I'm looking into the options right now and if I think it's good enough I'll probably include it in the build. If it is, Poet's Pen will likely be a good fit but a good rare should certainly beat it out considering it can also have accuracy modifiers.
same name in-game
That would be great! I'd really like to play one and I'm Not great in theory Rafting :)

Ich thought it could be good with two physical projectile spells ^^
Posting to follow for later. Build intrigues me greatly, but perhaps not as a starter. Cheers.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Obscurantis is a waste of time imho, even with Oskarm. I think Oskarm is a criminally under-rated glove, people are sleeping on how strong it is. We are basically getting a glove that provides 260% increased critical strike chance if you build around it.

The real way to use the gloves on a juggernaut is with Abyssus. Turn Jugg's insane ability to mitigate physical damage into OFFENSE.

With 14k accuracy using Hinekora's Sight and Additional Accuracy on your 6 link, the gloves will give 140% critical strike chance + 120% from 3 power charges + give monsters a chance to be critically hit which acts like a multiplier on base crit, which will give you full value from the melee critical strike multiplier on abyssus. You might even be able to drop the usual diamond flask for another utility or DPS flask if your gear is strong enough. Jugg himself doesnt need many utility flasks if you make bleed, freeze and stun immune.

For a chest, you have many options : Yriels, Belly, Lightning Coil, Carcass Jack, or even just a rare Astral plate from celestial justicar.

For a skill, you want something that scales super-hard with the attack speed (jugg also gets attack speed from accuracy). So Reave with bladeflurry swapped in for serious bossing is the best choice (imho), using a jewelled foil to really multply that jugg attack speed. Sword crit is also easy for Marauder start.

This setup will let you achieve close to 1m DPS and about 700k shaper DPS with a good foil, some good steel rings and an abyssus.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAcbYWGM9_IzP9khfP3_jMfsUIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zKSfeXPmG_cI_jrFHEbqsEH135jF_PdaGW77ZHOvJ8YkfxLFE0B56cwn8s26BpVYSGE79rBdO0FLXrvLlPTb6LqEuFAoCFgwYuBQTXvOu108Smlj2BvJ5pqGNsUdXfXVvrjn2egh3ZKfUMxV5djcGBBvqdlTb02R36E2QvBfyswfNRSdKAGohfcBiCNfSP2TZLL9TGw3L3nD1FH51Qk_f_eN9TtP9l8ggc6Ug487g5yqayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3SiO36GO564e8=
Last edited by Samir316 on Dec 5, 2017, 1:43:08 PM
Good write up so far IAO, I've actually been working on making a build and guide around these items as they scream for it. Similar, but quite different in pathing and some itemization.

If I end up making a video, I'm going to credit you because you actually published yours first.

I was only able to reach roughly 25k accuracy before I found the increased investment to be negative overall.

And as for 'abyssus', kappa. That's for a different build tbh.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Posting to follow for later. Build intrigues me greatly, but perhaps not as a starter. Cheers.

Ah cool Moridin! I used to post about this type of build and it always got brushed off, even when I got the Molten Strike version to the point of being reliably as powerful as say a Brutus Lead Sprinkler build. But now people are so interested in Oskarm that I thought I should dump out everything I know, though more in a guideline format than a single fleshed out build so it can be used to help people form their own. However I do plan on having at least one complete build available for when Abyss starts.

"
Samir316 wrote:
Obscurantis is a waste of time imho, even with Oskarm. I think Oskarm is a criminally under-rated glove, people are sleeping on how strong it is. We are basically getting a glove that provides 260% increased critical strike chance if you build around it.

The real way to use the gloves on a juggernaut is with Abyssus. Turn Jugg's insane ability to mitigate physical damage into OFFENSE.

Hey Samir. Yeah I agree people are underrating Oskarm as an item to scale hard rather than just a little. And I do agree, Obscurantis doesn't always have to be part of the equation. I have a section where I talk a bit more about modularity and applying these concepts to multiple builds, as I do plan on giving guidelines for melee builds that would rather use the mentioned Abyssus.

"
Kwitch wrote:
Good write up so far IAO, I've actually been working on making a build and guide around these items as they scream for it. Similar, but quite different in pathing and some itemization.

If I end up making a video, I'm going to credit you because you actually published yours first.

I was only able to reach roughly 25k accuracy before I found the increased investment to be negative overall.

And as for 'abyssus', kappa. That's for a different build tbh.

Thank you Kwitch! I agree it's quite hard to get past the 25k mark before investment into accuracy becomes inefficient. You'd need some incredible base gear if you have hopes to reach 30k, and any beyond that is probably a waste.

About credit, I appreciate that a lot. I do want to say though that if you didn't actually learn from what I wrote that you don't have to, as I also believe there are instances where people come to similar ideas by themselves. I don't want to make it seem like someone who does that owes credit to someone who "got there first", know what I mean? Regardless, thank you and good luck.
same name in-game
I put together this quick BF build using the gloves. I have no idea what I'm doing with ACC stacking and what's optimal or not. Don't even know what weapon to really use just yet. Gets 640k Shaper dps (500k on a 5L) and up to 1M with a Lion's Roar + Diamond.

https://pastebin.com/GJ1mLwFF

edit: If you move the off-hand Scaeva to the main and put a Death's Hand in the off-hand you gain another 80k dps. I've never used BF before so I forgot about that

edit: I missed a bunch of stuff. I get 820k Shaper dps now without flasks. Mid-tier gear all around, nothing is really chase or super crazy except maybe Abyssus or the new gloves depending on prices.
https://pastebin.com/FcDxTfsd
Last edited by dragonsroc on Dec 5, 2017, 6:44:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info