Atlas Migration Information

ty gl
It sounds like pretty mess to me. :-( I have tons T12-T16 maps. So you are telling me they are now useless? You must by kidding.
Awesome. Thanks for the info!
"
Kastmar wrote:
It sounds like pretty mess to me. :-( I have tons T12-T16 maps. So you are telling me they are now useless? You must by kidding.

Although some people in this thread are drawing conclusions about the application or usefulness of legacy maps, I don't read anything about this in the announcement. It all concerns atlas completion, except for this single bit: "Legacy maps will not drop Shaper or Elder items."

So, I guess there will be no key fragments in your legacy T16 maps, but all other drops will still be there. For example, a T12 legacy map has still the chance of dropping a "new style" T13/T14 map... I ... think...

"
bablo wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Although some people in this thread are drawing conclusions about the application or usefulness of legacy maps, I don't read anything about this in the announcement. It all concerns atlas completion, except for this single bit: "Legacy maps will not drop Shaper or Elder items."

So, I guess there will be no key fragments in your legacy T16 maps, but all other drops will still be there. For example, a T12 legacy map has still the chance of dropping a "new style" T13/T14 map... I ... think...

It will drop maps yeah but if you kill the boss it might unlock a map you did not want to unlock.
Ofc this only aplies to ppl who shape their atlas butt still.
So yes there will be the "normal drops" but if you like shaping your atlas you wont be able to kill bosses anymore on your old maps.
So no new drops and no killing bosses if you shape your atlas that pretty much makes them useless imo.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Wow so now I have quadruple legacy maps kickin around in standard! haha
Anyone knows when Harbinger league ends?
IGN: schovan
I want to reset my standart atlas as well, especially the shaped maps, and I want to be able to shape new maps.
I don't like the fact that permanent league takes priority.
When I was shaping for the first time, the choices made were less clever than those one's that happened in last league.
The atlas I have in Harbinger is far more refined product compared to what I have on standart.
And for the first time I'd like to skip the temporary leagues and do a build in standart, so it would be very appreciated if I can either keep my Harbinger atlas 100% or reset the one on standart and start from 0.
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
I am curious as to why they cant update maps for players that have farmed all of the maps in the past. I know that the atlas is changing, and so are maps, but just update the ones that we have already got, and quit making them obsolete. I have over 10 pages of maps, and I am kinda pissed about this to be honest. But whatever, I suppose that they have a reason for it. :-/ How many times do you have to mess with the maps before it just gets redundant that you are going to make them obsolete at some point soon.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:

who the hell even plays standart ?

That had to come. But to answer: People that do not have enough time to build the amount of currency in a league that is required to make the builds they want to play.

I play standard, I have more than enough currency in leagues to do anything I want. People play standard because they like to play standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info