Atlas Migration Information

We've received a few community questions about what will happen to your Atlas progression in the permanent leagues once 3.1.0 is live. We've taken a moment to detail some information about this and wanted to share it in this quick news post.

Your Atlas progression will merge to your standard Atlas. Your Atlas will not be reset but there are other changes that it would be prudent to be aware of.

You'll still have the same number of completed maps on your Atlas and at the same tiers as you completed them. However, some maps in 3.1.0 will be changing tier which means that which map is marked as completed may change.

When your Atlas migrates, you'll still retain the same number and level of bonus objectives completed in their respective tiers of map. For example, if you have two Tier 5 maps with completed bonus objectives but the maps you originally completed have changed tier, you will still have two Tier 5 maps with completed bonus objectives when your Atlas merges, but what the bonus objectives are will have changed. This is also true of Sextants that have been applied. However, Sextant blocking rules will also still apply so any invalid Sextant mods on your Atlas will be lost.

If you complete a Legacy map (a map that was dropped before 3.1.0), it will complete a chain of maps from the start pointing on the Atlas up until the tier of map you completed.

Legacy maps will not drop Shaper or Elder items. You also cannot meet Elder Guardians in these maps.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yep, sounds about right.
You’re working late!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
sounds good
Would be nice to not have our maps made legacy every so often if they are not going to work as they used to nor give current rewards. There has to be a way to allow you to change maps without screwing over the players with stockpiles of them.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 4, 2017, 3:04:37 AM
Thanks Bex!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great post. Thanks.
In other words, go do maps, quit being stupid and waiting for a miracle to happen. Do people have a meta I don't know about that makes certain toons/atlas better leagues latter if they just screw them up now? Eat some regrets and get over it ffs.
I think that's the best solution
Last edited by _R4v_ on Dec 4, 2017, 3:10:35 AM
What happens to shaped maps? If you have different maps shaped in standard and harbinger, will they add up? What happens to shapers orbs that haven't been used?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info