[3.1] Ezio's Crit-Ele Blade Vortex Ascendant/1.1M+ DPS/600k+ Shaper/5k+ Life - Cheap League Starter

Daniel,

I hope to post pictures up soon, but by grab Witch nodes first, I literally mean grab EVERYTHING that isn't the Scion life rectangle or in the Shadow area - basically, look at the PoB skill tree, and grab every single node in witch. Then, grab the life rectangle only after you've done that. In the endgame, you then begin to build into Shadow for more crit and damage.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit!

Ezio
"
Ezio1302 wrote:
Daniel,

I hope to post pictures up soon, but by grab Witch nodes first, I literally mean grab EVERYTHING that isn't the Scion life rectangle or in the Shadow area - basically, look at the PoB skill tree, and grab every single node in witch. Then, grab the life rectangle only after you've done that. In the endgame, you then begin to build into Shadow for more crit and damage.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit!

Ezio

Yes it does, thank you very much!
i really like this build,this is my second character in this game i played this build i like it.i understand mechanics learn so much things with this build.I used lightpoacher helmet with curse hit,warlord mark,elemental weak. it looks good.Thanks for the build ezio
Last edited by mcaaan on Jan 3, 2018, 6:23:05 PM
May i ask how ypure getting that high crit for your BV? From what I can see, 2x divinarius, 2x diamond rings, passive tree nodes, increased crit strikes, ascendency ailment stuff. But how does that reach 90%? Cant figure it out.
Excuse the belated reply, I hadn't checked this thread in a little bit.

mcaaan: Great to hear! I could see this having much faster clear with lightpoacher, and also have a more reliable way to proc your curses on bosses.

Geobruh: I don't quite understand the question...Blade Vortex has the wonderful ability to utilize both global critical strike chance and spell critical strike chance, both of which there is a large amount of in the scion, shadow, and witch areas. On top of that, a well rolled Divinarius is absolutely awesome for any kind of spell crit build, and is even further boosted by the ascendency nodes. Have you checked the Path of Building file? Then you can fiddle around, and see how they all stack together.

Ezio
Last edited by Ezio1302 on Jan 13, 2018, 4:41:52 PM
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Wait, I don't understand the build tree path. You said to take everything in witch side before the life rectangle (still don't know what that is), but the build path that is linked above this reply has only a few of the nodes here and there highlighted for the witch side.. I don't get it? I'm new to PoE and I don't understand leveling skills... because to me, I want to take ALL the damage and crit nodes and all that fun stuff...? I do like BV tho..
You have mana for 3 auras, not enlighten ??

or Thunder is autocast with cast when hit ?
Last edited by gueDDy on Jan 24, 2018, 8:36:21 PM
this build kill Guardians shpper and uber ?
Sorry for late reply once again, guys - work has been insane.

Onu - If you are new, I highly suggest you don't cut your teeth on this build to learn the game, it's not exactly an easy build to keep alive. But, if you want to, all the power to you! But try to take all the life nodes as I suggested, as high DPS doesn't matter when you're dead :)

gueDDy - We have 3 heralds. 1 herald and an aura, if you choose to use Hatred instead of two of the heralds so as to improve bossing DPS. And yes, this build has killed all of Shapers guardians, the Shaper himself, and uber Izaro.

I have not tried this on uber Atziri personally, but I also don't really aim for Atziri runs. Have heard of success from some of those who have tried the build however, so it should be more then capable - however, I have not personally used this build against any of the Elder guardians or the Elder himself, but considering that I found the Elder rather easy and predictable I doubt he will be a problem for BV.

His guardians on the other hand? I've found those fights to be rather...I don't want to say overtuned, but fuck do they hit hard. I could see BV being rather *Oh Shit* worthy in those fights.
Last edited by Ezio1302 on Jan 28, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info