The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

I like this portal effect.

Why do we always have this grind achieve? why not to add 20-30-40 shaper kills? why not to have 20 alluring abyss? So we will farm 40 keys for shapers while killing 100 guardians, and farm 20 alluring keys while doing 100 atziri.
So we will have a choice, what to farm... but not this blind, boring farming of content, that we don't want to see...
Counsils looks too troublesome to open (cause of key's price), it should be lower numbers (like 80 counsils)
Last edited by Uoykai on Dec 3, 2017, 7:46:06 PM
The problem for me is the same Totem Pole every time. Why don't change for each League? is like 2-3 month per league, i think is easy to make a different Totem for each one, not just change the banner and keep the same pole.
But for the rest, nice as always.
"
Kniarck wrote:
The problem for me is the same Totem Pole every time. Why don't change for each League? is like 2-3 month per league, i think is easy to make a different Totem for each one, not just change the banner and keep the same pole.

Yeah. If only the top piece of the complete pole would look different each league. That would be a huge improvement.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
EPIKpm wrote:
Cool stuff, but when do we get the Abyss Supporter packs?

Yeah hopefully not 2 weeks into the league like last time.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
TWO of the "avoid/engage this mechanic while killing boss" instead of just one.

Which is very good, because that is one of the few where your skill actually matters.

I don't have a problem with the skill-based side of it, I have a problem with how it impacts my Atlas crafting.

Same goes for the new Twinned challenge.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 3, 2017, 7:48:40 PM
Great Looking Helm.
Great Looking Portal.
Wings are underwhelming. Need to be bigger.
These rewards are way better then harbinger, thank you
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Best rewards ever!
omg looks awesome !
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
I'M READY!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info