The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

Nice! Really happy to see a helmet and back attachment reward that is viably achievable. Great work GGG!
"
mirac1e wrote:
200 council members LUL

If you have a donkey in your cellar that sh**'s exalts: no problem dude ;)
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Finally, a good balance on these challenges that makes 36/40 totally doable in SSF. No troll challenge that will be impossible if you have bad RNG like meet chayula in a breach or find all 4 uberessences. Very nice GGG
Identify uniques?

Really?

I thought we were done with this shit. I'm really hoping those four are Abyssal Depth drops or something deterministic (in which case, it'd be fine).

Five end-game grinds again as well, if you include 400 Shaper/Elder maps, and TWO of the "avoid/engage this mechanic while killing boss" instead of just one.

The Aggravating League, more like.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 3, 2017, 7:47:29 PM
That portal is worth it, and the helmet looks great too. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
The wings need to get a makeover... how do i use this portal! LUL

36/36 cause im NEVER going for 40/40

If my GPU allows it.
Game long and prosper :P
The Holy Bible
"
Serleth wrote:
TWO of the "avoid/engage this mechanic while killing boss" instead of just one.

Which is very good, because that is one of the few where your skill actually matters.

At least, to a certain point. I feel sorry for the HC crowd though, some of those sound rippy.

And I will have to either learn the Act6 boss mechanics or make sure to delete it fast enough...? Is it even possible to dodge the lightning? Isn't it random and not telegraphed?

EDIT: Apart from that, helmet looks OK, wings are always ugly, and portal - will have to see in game. Definitely not going to 40/40 this time, I think.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Dec 3, 2017, 7:44:04 PM
Sweet, my end-game grind doesn't have to change. 100 labs gives a good number of atziri sets overall. Then it's just guardians which I love doing anyway.
Really hyped for that new expansion, it's gonna be sick!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info