The Enslaver Gameplay Preview

HI SUPPORT THAT GAME!!!!!! WOW NICE GOOD STUFF GGG CHEERS
So I'd love for the designer of this encounter to answer me this...when is a channeling or similar build that needs to be stationary supposed to deal damage?

There's a lot of talk about how problematic instant leech with insane instant attack damage is but this is one of the main reason builds gravitate towards that. Fights that leave no room to deal damage but instead focuses on ability overload.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the fights you make but they do pigeonhole the player in to certain builds due to this type of design. If you increase the health accordingly and instead alternate between periods of surviving priority and damage priority they would be so much more enjoyable.

(Also have to mention, while the fire pillars look cool and all they are very counterproductive being that tall as they hide ability tells if the boss stands behind one.)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I'm ma fuck him up.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Seems like another job for SLAY-CLONE!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I'll ask for our temporarily absent friends... What about a Dominating Blow Build?

For me, since I'll never see this encounter, What's the new stash tab going to be?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 29, 2017, 7:13:58 PM
Volatiles in a boss fight? Sign me up alerady !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
That music... especially @ the 1:20 mark... EPIC
dang yo
Wooot! Hype!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll ask for our temporarily absent friends... What about a Dominating Blow Build?

For me, since I'll never see this encounter, What's the new stash tab going to be?

The new stash tab won't be available before 3.1.0. We don't have a date to announce for that yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info