Alot has changed, need info! (LLD)

So I decided to make a self-leveled 28 char, killed piety and only have 34 points whereas the pvp-only has 35. How do I get the last point if I can't kill dominus? Or can I go further now?
In that case, how far can I go? I'm guessing I can't get more points than 35, that would be weird.

Edit: If it still works that you can go all the way through normal you should be able to get alot more than 35 points. If "Part 1" counts as normal, that is.
As you can see I have alot of confusion about this, and I'd love for you to help me clear it out.
IGN: @Grantdead
Last edited by GrantedGaming on Nov 28, 2017, 6:02:44 PM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2017, 6:23:04 AM
You can get 35 passives on a self-leveled character, 33 if you decide to help a bandit (which is worse 99.9% of the time).

You're allowed to kill Dominus now, have been allowed to since Awakening released. The 35th point comes from the quest inside the mines where you help Deshret's spirit. You should just stop there, as any characters past act 4 are prevented from entering the low level queue. Can't remember the exact stopping point, I tested it in the 3.0 beta, but I know for a fact that you can't get any extra passives from act 5.
I believe lvl 28 characters are (or should be) restricted to kill Malachai. Act 5 gives 2 extra skillpoints via In Service to Science and Kitava's Torments quests.

Last edited by g64 on Nov 29, 2017, 1:19:30 AM
"
Shazamarang wrote:
You can get 35 passives on a self-leveled character, 33 if you decide to help a bandit (which is worse 99.9% of the time).

You're allowed to kill Dominus now, have been allowed to since Awakening released. The 35th point comes from the quest inside the mines where you help Deshret's spirit. You should just stop there, as any characters past act 4 are prevented from entering the low level queue. Can't remember the exact stopping point, I tested it in the 3.0 beta, but I know for a fact that you can't get any extra passives from act 5.

Thank you very much, that helped alot. Have you tried going to A5? As g64 said there are 2 skillpoints there, but should be restricted to go there!
IGN: @Grantdead
Last edited by Obumbro on Nov 29, 2017, 6:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info